• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_n4zsckIZ4r1qafrh6.gif

Let It Go is overplayed to hell, but look that scene up. The animation and the song are super good by themselves and a million times better together.

I have seen literally none of that movie aside from this gif and that one of the girl mouthing fuck or something. I haven't even heard Let it Go.

I don't like movies and I especially do not like kids movies of any kind, so I'm certain it is not for me.

I haven't seen it either. My nieces talk about it all the time. I really don't think I'm missing out on anything special.

Squishy3

My niece is all Frozen all the time. But I just can't care about kids movies, Toy Story 3 was one of the most painful experiences to sit through.
aaron confirmed for having no soul

hates kids movies, watches kids show about men in costumes themed around fruit beating up mutants

Not even Frozen is a safe topic here, you lot are a bunch of immoral degenerates.

jk, I still need to watch it. Even though people like to rip on it because it's insanely popular, the art and animation are too beautiful to pass up.

Not even Frozen is a safe topic here, you lot are a bunch of immoral degenerates.

jk, I still need to watch it. Even though people like to rip on it because it's insanely popular, the art and animation are too beautiful to pass up.
Its honestly not great. Elsa just has ice powers for no reason and its never explained

It's really overrated. Overrated, however, in this case, doesn't mean bad.

It's a fun movie, if you can bare the insanely song heavy first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom