• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Learning to calculate maximized profits from MC, ATC, and AVC from a graph that is not to scale.

I might be able to help you, assuming i remember everything. The not to scale part might require some guessing.. :L

I will always appreciate the use of Jeff Goldblum and/or Jurassic Park .gifs, on the plus side I did also buy a Dreamcast today because why the hell not

Hurray for making purchases for no reason! As long as you have some games to play in mind, other wise...

Thanks skLa! Installing now!

But now I have to run some errands, so I'll be back later.

Of course man, no problem. I'll probably end up doing a modbot give away somewhere down the line because I feel super guilty about only paying 20 dollars for this game on amazon. Its so worth the 60.

Emouse

Zenfalcia

I'll probably do another give away in the future, plus I really don't have time for it since I have to leave for an exam in 30 minutes and want to give it a way now

Good luck on your exam.

it was the work of an enemy stand
or my own
, I swear! I'm sure there's some DC garbage I can find to play that hasn't already been ported to some other console, right....guys?

Yeahh.. Like.. um.. tetris?
I don't know any dreamcast games and have never played on one

I forgot this was a thing, but thankfully due to licensing it's unavalible in my region

or my own
, I swear! I'm sure there's some DC garbage I can find to play that hasn't already been ported to some other console, right....guys?

The jokes are actually pretty good when I understand the context of them, but the CG animations are god damn terrible.

Go get Project Justice.

croten

I forgot this was a thing, but thankfully due to licensing it's unavalible in my region

or my own

Uhhhhh...... not that I can think of. Space channel 5 is the only exclusive game on the dreamcast I can think of and I'm pretty sure it got a port to xbox

dmc4-combo15fps-2-350i3s1y.gif

I just wanted to post more DMC4 gifs.

You know what, I should really get around to playing that. I own the godlike PC version but I just haven't been able to force myself to play it.

Emouse

The jokes are actually pretty good when I understand the context of them, but the CG animations are god damn terrible.

Go get Project Justice.

I may check it out at some point for shits, Project Justice is now on my list

Uhhhhh...... not that I can think of. Space channel 5 is the only exclusive game on the dreamcast I can think of and I'm pretty sure it got a port to xbox

Yeah I'm pretty sure it did, pretty sure anything noteworthy on the 'cast is out in some form or another on a later console

What about sonic shuffle the horrible mario party clone

there's a fucking horrible Sonic party game? I'm so there

or my own
It is mandatory you get Crazy Taxi. Any version without the music and product placement just feels wrong.

Why are we datamining these games that have souls level secrets? I really love the surprise in finding everything.

This is honestly why I hate today's gaming community. They ruin fucking everything before I even get to touch the game.

Now I know, people say "Well just don't go to those places and you won't seer that stuff."

IT'S THE INTERNET. IT'S EVERYWHERE!

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Palm top tiger is too strong! No dragon can handle her!
The ending to toradora was so obvious, though.

Like, as in
who gets with who?

'Cause yeah, that was obvious from the first 30 seconds of the first episode. Anyone who thought the pairings would go any other way was obviously overthinking it. :lol

Zenfalcia

This is honestly why I hate today's gaming community. They ruin fucking everything before I even get to touch the game.

Now I know, people say "Well just don't go to those places and you won't seer that stuff."

IT'S THE INTERNET. IT'S EVERYWHERE!

People like being busy bodies! We gotta know everything!

On the flip side, if you don't have people doing that, you don't have people finding out developers hidings secrets, just like watch dogs and that graphical change within the code of the game.

On the flip side, if you don't have people doing that, you don't have people finding out developers hidings secrets, just like watch dogs and that graphical change within the code of the game.

Necessary evils. They're the worst.

In a similar vain, I'm also super afraid of things like Persona 5, FF15 and KH3 when they drop if they don't have same time releases because I won't be able to avoid the spoilers and it's going to annoy me so much when I come across them.

Yeah, but secrets wasn't the main part of that game. It's different when a dev uses secrets as a display of how cool a game is.

In a similar vain, I'm also super afraid of things like Persona 5, FF15 and KH3 when they drop if they don't have same time releases because I won't be able to avoid the spoilers and it's going to annoy me so much when I come across them.
God kh3 would be the worst for me, I'm lucky I haven't gotten spoiled on 3D

Zenfalcia

Like, as in
who gets with who?

'Cause yeah, that was obvious from the first 30 seconds of the first episode. Anyone who thought the pairings would go any other way was obviously overthinking it. :lol

Yes. 9/10 times it's always the first girl in slice of life romance mangas/animes

Worst but we need them.

Hopefully you'll be aware of places where to avoid for those type of things. If you're careful you should be fine regardless when those things drop. Other than that, there's really not much else you can do, but pray and hope?

Yeah, but secrets wasn't the main part of that game. It's different when a dev uses secrets as a display of how cool a game is.

I agree. I was being too general about the datamining part. It's not fun when people just reveal secrets that were never meant to be revealed so early.

God kh3 would be the worst for me, I'm lucky I haven't gotten spoiled on 3D

I've wanted to hop on the train of learning the Japanese language but every time I try to start I find myself getting so bored with the methods I try to use.

Hopefully you'll be aware of places where to avoid for those type of things. If you're careful you should be fine regardless when those things drop. Other than that, there's really not much else you can do, but pray and hope?

Sadly I go to /v/ so I can't help but come across the inevitable spoiler. Damn habits.

play it
its EXTREMELY important for KH3
like you wont understand KH3 without it

^^^

I can't stress this enough.

When P5 comes out I was gonna do the same thing I did when I was playing through P4. Which was to shut myself out of any place that talks about it until I finish it.

play it
its EXTREMELY important for KH3
like you wont understand KH3 without it
I WOULD IF I HAD SOME FUCKING MONEY UUUUUGH. by next year I think I'll be able to though
I've wanted to hop on the train of learning the Japanese language but every time I try to start I find myself getting so bored with the methods I try to use.
Spoken is much easier than reading obviously. Look into pimsleur, it's too hard if you stick with it. I would've gotten a basic handle on it with that by now if I had any discipline

Zenfalcia

Sadly I go to /v/ so I can't help but come across the inevitable spoiler. Damn habits.

What methods do you use? I'm interested too, but not just japanese.

Well, i wouldn't be surprised if someone just said what happens and who all the people in the group were on /v/. Try to avoid /v/? That's really the only solution, other wise you'll be really annoyed in the future.

God damn it youtube.

Youtube keeps pushing Too Many Cooks at me with the new music tab.

Ill still listen to it.

You love it though and they know you love it.

Spoken is much easier than reading obviously. Look into pimsleur, it's too hard if you stick with it. I would've gotten a basic handle on it with that by now if I had any discipline

I'll give it a shot.

What methods do you use? I'm interested too, but not just japanese.

Honestly I can't remember almost any of their names. I would just look up all kinds of sites and just go from there. Get advice from people on various forums, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom