• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

"Fuck you" - Donte

Just..I..I..FUCK

309.gif

You look ugly when you're angry, gorilla girl. ;)

#obscurereferences

That's not obscure lol Nisekoi is relatively new.

Now..you wanna talk about obscure..

"Rea you have to eat the Hydrangea leaves otherwise you'll start to get Riga Mortis again!"

#reallyobscurereferences
No, you love it, you slut.

No..NO I'm a slut for a lot of things ranging from rhythm games featuring TOTALLY LEGAL GIRLS to toothbrush incest..but no fuck you DmC

Nuke Soda

Well at least my fun meter isn't broken. They should have called him Donte and change the game name to Devil May Care or something without DMC in it.

Zenfalcia

That's not obscure lol Nisekoi is relatively new.

Now..you wanna talk about obscure..

"Rea you have to eat the Hydrangea leaves otherwise you'll start to get Riga Mortis again!"

#reallyobscurereferences

Yes, it is. But not everyone has watched it :p

"Hey, Babu, you're alive again!"

"I'm not actually her mom, i'm her step mom."

"I like taking pictures of my daughter on her birthday. I do it because i love her and care about her health."

Yes, it is. But not everyone has watched it :p

"Hey, Babu, you're alive again!"

"I'm not actually her mom, i'm her step mom."

"I like taking pictures of my daughter on her birthday. I do it because i love her and care about her health."

Oh youuu~ You're so Sugoi Zenfalcia-Senpai<3

Seriously you're the first person I've met who has watched that other then me. How about Tasogare Otome x Amnesia?

Tako

Ok Frienders, I need some opinions I have 20 bucks and I wanna get a game on steam what should I get? Also is Go!Go!Nippon or Sakura Spirit any good?

Zenfalcia

Oh youuu~ You're so Sugoi Zenfalcia-Senpai<3

Seriously you're the first person I've met who has watched that other then me. How about Tasogare Otome x Amnesia?

I'm reading the manga too. The anime was ok.

"Don't look behind you if you see a girl in a mirror in the old school building"

"Don't go down there! You'll see me naked!"

"Only you can see me"

Ok Frienders, I need some opinions I have 20 bucks and I wanna get a game on steam what should I get? Also is Go!Go!Nippon or Sakura Spirit any good?

Go!Go! is dumb but kinda fun, Sakura Spirit is really dumb and actually not that fun. I've heard "Fading Hearts" is a pretty fun VN on Steam.

I'm reading the manga too. The anime was ok.

"Don't look behind you if you see a girl in a mirror in the old school building"

"Don't go down there! You'll see me naked!"

I got Angel Beats'd at the end of the Anime..SPOILER:
I bawled like a baby then immediately screamed fuck you at the tv when she came back fuck those endings I want my bittersweet ending and leave at that god damn it.

Zenfalcia

There's tons of anime games/VNs you could get. Just browse through them and find the good ones with good reviews.

Zenfalcia

I got Angel Beats'd at the end of the Anime..SPOILER:
I bawled like a baby then immediately screamed fuck you at the tv when she came back fuck those endings I want my bittersweet ending and leave at that god damn it.

Yeah, it was sort of a cop out, but meh. It was fine. I havent finished the anime yet. I did finish the manga though, which is the same.

Edit: dped :L

Yeah, it was sort of a cop out, but meh. It was fine. I havent finished the anime yet. I did finish the manga though, which is the same.

Edit: dped :L

That's okay..DP gets the best of us sometimes..

So throw some romancey anime suggestions my way since I kinda finished Nise in a day lol
Guess I should just forget about it.

I had a few ideas for it, was probably gonna do some Weekend at Baby Ashley's or some shit. Just be creative and go with what feels right, and most importantly..don't over think it..if you wanna change something mid way go ahead or change it completely that's all part of the writing process.

Zenfalcia

That's okay..DP gets the best of us sometimes..

So throw some romancey anime suggestions my way since I kinda finished Nise in a day lol

Anything romance? Because i love romances.. I have more mangas to recommend than animes.. uh.. there's tonari no k-something-kun, one week friends, shoukd i not name main romances you might have already watched?

You could also watch monogatari second season or nekomonogatari.

Anything romance? Because i love romances.. I have more mangas to recommend than animes.. uh.. there's tonari no k-something-kun, one week friends, shoukd i not name main romances you might have already watched?

You could also watch monogatari second season or nekomonogatari.

Just start throwing Romance Anime's my way and I'll pick through the ones that I've seen. (I've seen all the common ones.. Chunni, Clannad etc) I gotta be in the mood to read manga because when I start I usually can't stop and get caught up..and then I get kinda pissed off because I have to wait..I read too god damn fast..

Just start throwing Romance Anime's my way and I'll pick through the ones that I've seen. (I've seen all the common ones.. Chunni, Clannad etc) I gotta be in the mood to read manga because when I start I usually can't stop and get caught up..and then I get kinda pissed off because I have to wait..I read too god damn fast..

Best romance is Kuroko no Basket. Motherfuckers love basketball.

Please, everybody watch Kuroko!

Top Bottom