• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

I'll give it a shot. I've heard about it just never gave it the time of day.

MQ6jvZC.gif

It's super good.

Shit is really cool. I watched it on a whim and now I got a husbando

Kuroko has the best husbandos.

Zenfalcia

Just start throwing Romance Anime's my way and I'll pick through the ones that I've seen. (I've seen all the common ones.. Chunni, Clannad etc) I gotta be in the mood to read manga because when I start I usually can't stop and get caught up..and then I get kinda pissed off because I have to wait..I read too god damn fast..

Uh.. the nagi-something anime about the water people, liam recommended a while ago. Kokoro connect, mawaru penguin drum, Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, yahari (i forget the full name), oreshura, seto no hanayome, shin sekai yori, white album 2. There's more but ehhh... What about lewd romances? Nsfw and stuff.

What about completed romance mangas? I have a few of those.

Bayonetta is like having really amazing sex with a hooker and some really good drugs. It is a really good ride but by the end you won't understand anything that happened.

grimmiq

I'll give it a shot. I've heard about it just never gave it the time of day.

It's a good time to start, Manga is finished and Season 3 is starting soon.

Last couple of weeks I've been on a bit of a Tsukommi protagonist binge..

Mostly Seitokai Yakuindomo, Boku wa Tomodachi Sukenai, Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou..

Ok Frienders, I need some opinions I have 20 bucks and I wanna get a game on steam what should I get? Also is Go!Go!Nippon or Sakura Spirit any good?
If it goes on sale, I'd recommend the If My Heart Had Wings with the uncensored patch. The loc team did a shit job trying to localize it and eventually made it a T rated game from an eroge removing scenes like hand holding and hugging among other naughty things. I heard it's also a pretty good story as well.

Post count.
What like being below 100 or something?
Uh.. the nagi-something anime about the water people, liam recommended a while ago. Kokoro connect, mawaru penguin drum, Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, yahari (i forget the full name), oreshura, seto no hanayome, shin sekai yori, white album 2. There's more but ehhh... What about lewd romances? Nsfw and stuff.

What about completed romance mangas? I have a few of those.

I'm all about the Lewd man I have a loft to myself so I can blast that shit as loud as I want.
Sure you just send me them in a PM if you'd like so we don't muck up the thread.

It's a good time to start, Manga is finished and Season 3 is starting soon.

I shall start it tomorrow then!

I feel like I should say when the
eclipse
happened, I felt dirty, uncomfortable and needed to take a long shower sitting down.

Griffith is an amazing character and an amazing scumbag.

Zenfalcia

People being offended that the zaibatsu mention rapehorse, but people won't stop talking about THAT guy.

I'm offended that people keep talking about THAT man

What's wrong with griffuth, the coolest guy to lead the band of hawks being the cool guy and saving the day!
I'm all about the Lewd man I have a loft to myself so I can blast that shit as loud as I want.
Sure you just send me them in a PM if you'd like so we don't muck up the thread.

I'll name 2 for now and add more later. Hensemi/henzemi and saikin imouto.

Me too. Send me some quality lewd games,manga,anime or movies

Get me in on this.

Wait.. from who.. >_> uh.. i'll have to not be on mobile then.. i'll post it in yhe thread because it's finee! Or maybe i'll pm.. i'll see..

Hey guys what's goin-

H-hey!
So what happened to PMing requests for "things" to be sent?
It's fine! Nothing NSFW has been posted yet!

So I just got back from the Hobbit,
Pretty good movie, despite a few cheesy bits that make almost no sense. You all should go see it.
Also the frame rate didn't look weird at all to me, this coming from a 60 fps snob. It looked like a normal movies frame rate and didn't leave me with a headache. Liam is probably a liar

If you've used DSfix to up it to 60fps and you're getting the horizontal line across the screen whenever you move..try enabling borderless windowed mode in DSfix..fixed it for me.
Yea its probably that.

Also now that I'm playing this game at 60 again I can't understand how people play these games at 30.

Top Bottom