• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

B4s9ekUIUAEIieZ.png

Confirmed you guys, this is how you hit on girls. Take notes everyone.

I don't want to add to outrage, that only makes us look bad, but that's ridiculous.

360pages

It's best to ignore those kinds of people really, I'm more surprised people are so petty to say something horrible about another person just because they have different views or dislike the content they put up.

Confirmed you guys, this is how you hit on girls. Take notes everyone.

I don't want to add to outrage, that only makes us look bad, but that's ridiculous.

That might even be someone who made them art or sent something particular to the mailbag, since I know they'll talk to people who do that.
The thing that whatever guy is leaving out is the context for this thing, pretty convenient...

It's best to ignore those kinds of people really, I'm more surprised people are so petty to say something horrible about another person just because they have different views or dislike the content they put up.
Earlier when he was dissing Machinima he was saying that the SBF were Iocked in till whatever year. He seems to have little to no sense of privacy, and is sensationalizing this for 5 seconds of fame.

But there's no context there! Nothing explains what or whom Pat is referring to.

This is some manufactured gossip bullshit.

Oh, no no no, I'm not saying the outrage against Pat, I'm saying the outrage against BroTeam for how ridiculous he's being in calling that hitting on this girl.

But there's no context there! Nothing explains what or whom Pat is referring to.

This is some manufactured gossip bullshit.
Someone replied "You can't just say that and not show more" and he brushed it off.
No matter what he says, it's just innocent until proven guilty, and there's hardly anything there to even begin to judge from

JoJo94

Hell there's no proof it's even a girl he's talking too I think...I'm just going to ignore this now my anger is rising.

Broteam segments were the worst part of Inside Gaming back when that show was still watchable.

I wonder what happened to kovic

He is still doing inside gaming.

Whats the video. Honestly I am not really taking any side cause it seems kinda dumb all around. Also how is that message to a 17 yr old. Im confused.

Go look through bro teams twitter profile. He makes his fans dog pile people all the time.

Word for word, I swear to god.

Oh ok, thanks. That makes so much more sense now.

In less annoying news, here's the figure set pictures that I said I'd do yesterday and never ended up doing.

You may note the lack of actual PVC figures. So I guess I'm a Woolie.

The thing behind Luigi in the first picture is the top half of an alligator skull I found on the beach with my girlfriend when I was visiting her home.

Man I didn't think that the thread would move 3-4 pages in two hours.

I believe they used to do small segments on the new games for the IG crew and some gameplay videos.

Really shitty "reviews"

Looking at his channel, he's got videos ranging from 2 minutes shorts to 2 hours of stream. One of his own comments:"Watching this now, I realize what a boring video this is, yea well fuck you"

We're being pretty civil, but I'm sure there are tons of people who will boycott these guys for this and that just does nothing.

Damn straight. That's why kids like this need to learn what happens when you just talk shit about someone and make up lies on the internet. If me or someone else that respects Pat saw this kid on the street I'd hope they have a good "conversation" to make sure something like this doesn't happen again.

Anung

Un Rama
Seems like bro team are trying to ignite some kind of faux rage scandal. It's gonna take more than Pat saying hi to a fan for me to go whoa lol 17 pedo.

Just seems like bullshit.

Seems like bro team are trying to ignite some kind of faux rage scandal. It's gonna take more than Pat saying hi to a fan for me to go whoa lol 17 pedo.

pls we talk about incest in this thread
INCEST
but yea hes probably full of shit
also Pat has a GF who can prob confirm Bros full of shit

Beloved

I mean if you wanted to mess with Pat about something in that screenshot, mess with him for misspelling "senpai".

even though I've made that same typo before

Xiraiya

I was indifferent to them/him or whatever they are until that tweet.

My thought process was like so

-I know Pat
-I don't know BroTeamPill
-That image has Pat only saying hello to a fan
-No other information/evidence in favor of their purpose of making Pat look bad
-They're reacting to something they didn't like out of retaliation, therefore emotionally.

Only one conclusion I can draw from that information.

That was to a fan? I thought it was the broteam guy. The message seemed pretty weird but I thought it was a joke since they both worked at Machinima.

I was indifferent to them/him or whatever they are until that tweet.

My thought process was like so

-I know Pat
-I don't know BroTeamPill
-That image has Pat only saying hello to a fan
-No other information/evidence in favor of their purpose of making Pat look bad
-They're reacting to something they didn't like out of retaliation, therefore emotionally.

Only one conclusion I can draw from that information.
You know Pat?
Pat's a pedophile and we're changing the thread to "BroTeamPhil Thread 9"
Im down for this. LOlolol #BROTEAM #2DLIFE

Top Bottom