• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Beloved

I just finished wrapping Christmas presents ^^

sD3k8nz.jpg

JoJo94

I don't dislike fish. I just like everything else more.
We have always been foodgaf in spirit. Most of our conversations are about watermelons.

Lol I was just messing with ya. To me chicken is last just because I got so sick of it and fish is second. Beef is first though

Beloved

I like lettuce when its in/on things that it belongs on.

Sub sandwich? Sure!

Salad? Well I fucking hope so.

Beef Burger? Fuck off. JUST FUCK RIGHT OFF.

Only music we play is anime rap mashups and the only arcades are anime fighters and shmups. These are things I'm not willing to budge on.
I like anime fighters and shmups, but I don't know if I willing to deal with THAT limited a selection.

Throw in some rhythm games and a Too Spicy cabinet and I may consider making an investment.

Beloved

I think its a bit of a stretch to say a person was hitting on someone when what they actually did was start a conversation on Facebook

I think its a bit of a stretch to say someone was hitting on someone when what they actually did was start a conversation on Facebook

It seems that they are just being butt hurt, because nothing in that seemed damning.

Also, BroTeam suck, and their videos are awful and unfunny.

I had to clean up my monitor and my Aigis Figma because that fucking BCV video made me spit coke everywhere

yeah this Broteam thing seems like Bullshit

JoJo94

I'm tempted to tweet that one screenshot of him saying hi and claiming what the guy is claiming is complete bullshit...but I do not want to feed this fire at all. Hopefully this doesn't become a thin I like this channel remaining drama free.

Top Bottom