• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

No the "context" was apparently him hitting on a 17 year old girl or something.

Yea I dont really believe that. I wonder who the message was sent to because it sounds really weird on both sides. Unless they were friends because i do shit like that with my friends. Sometimes Ill just write senpai has noticed you instead of hi. Still weird... and scummy.

Beloved

Considering this "girl" didnt even reply to him for 5 days, that was probably the extent of the conversation and it happened over a year ago.

Xiraiya

Yea I dont really believe that. I wonder who the message was sent to because it sounds really weird on both sides. Unless they were friends because i do shit like that with my friends. Sometimes Ill just write senpai has noticed you instead of hi. Still weird... and scummy.

Even if it was a joke they were doing on Pat, it just came out of no where and does nothing but look like salty idiots trying to talk shit about someone in the dumbest way possible, it doesn't make sense.

The date was in 2013 and the reply to Pat was days later, so... nothing else was probably said.

JoJo94

not really since so many fans say I want my senpais to notice me to them.

i suggest we all go to bed(cept me i gotta play Witcher) and forget this asshole ever existed
its Christmas in 12 days so lets not accuse Pat of something thats most likely bullshit
unlike Woolie killing that one guy we dont have any evidence

Xiraiya

i suggest we all go to bed(cept me i gotta play Witcher) and forget this asshole ever existed
its Christmas in 12 days so lets not accuse Pat of something thats most likely bullshit
No one with a functioning brain is even going to buy into that, relax.

Pats actually a reliable source so whatever he says about Woolie is 100% fact and written into the lore.

JoJo94

Not really what? Also I meant it was scummy of broteam to tweet that. Seems like blackmail that he saved for an important date.

Okay that's what I was saying not really too. Yeah he says I just forgot I had it...also like i mentioned before there is not even proof it it is a girl he is talking to. The accusation has more holes in it than Spongebob.

360pages

We really should move past this thing, we are wasting valuable post we could be using on something else on this guy.

Also, battle construction machines is either the best or worst game ever.

Then we've all hit on Pat, Matt, Woolie, and Liam a disturbing number of times

Yea totally. Dude to dude yea thats fine. If it actually is a 17 year old girl, which I doubt it is then its kinda creepy. Also he could totally just not have paid much attention to who he was writing to and sent that message. It seems pretty generic you know. No name or anything.

Yea totally. Dude to dude yea thats fine. If it actually is a 17 year old girl, which I doubt it is then its kinda creepy. Also he could totally just not have paid much attention to who he was writing to and sent that message. It seems pretty generic you know. No name or anything.

apparently the age of consent in Canada is 16 so it doesnt mean a damn thing what we think

Top Bottom