• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

ap2SZBw.png

Looks like the results are in, guess I'm not losing my waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Squishy3

Resource farming in Freedom Wars is the worst fucking thing ever. Oh my god.
Yeah, this is why I don't think I'm going to stick with it. It feels awful compared to MH, especially since everything is kind of just generic enemies and you can't just go like "I need to fight THAT." Whereas in MH it's like "5 Qurupeco Feathers 1 Qurupeco Beak" or whatever and you immediately know what you need to fight without having to look it up.

Oberon

Banned
I have the strangest problem right now.
I am doing a drawing af a female character, and I was thinking "I think I gave her too much life, let's reduce it" So I made her bosom smaller, but because of the pose she makes, I don't know how to draw the part that were covered before.

croten

I am doing a drawing af a female character, and I was thinking "I think I gave her too much life, let's reduce it" So I made her bosom smaller, but because of the pose she makes, I don't know how to draw the part that were covered before.

Gotta understand the anatomy of the human body

JoJo94

Do you have a reference you can use to see how it should be drawn? If not you could always be desperate and do the pose yourself...depending on the pose of course.

Squishy3

FylKxwC.gif

croten

Once you've finished a fight, you can press R1 to show which materials you can find in the level. Also, you can use this to see whuch missions you need to do in ordee to get a certain material.
My issue is more that specific, long missions are the only way to get certain materials at times, meaning you have to spend 15 minutes and just hope you get the right material. If not, have fun doing that again and again and again. So many weapon customization options are locked behind progression points and it tons of hours before the game opens up.

And the worst thing is I like the game. It's just so insanely frustrating and broken at times. I'm still hoping to play it co-op one of these days. If PSN is up and you're willing, we could try it out and see how it works.

Have you played MH3? You should play MH3

draw-me-like-one-of-your-french-girls_o_578390.jpg

Why don't you ask one of your friends to pose for you :3

First episode of KLK done.

Holy fuck these voices are so damn annoying, but I'll just have to get used to it. Also, that uniform is dumb and not in the good way, but I guess that's something else I'll have to get used to.

That first episode was pretty hype though and that music is definitely Sawano.

I'll also be tagging spoilers after this, since I don't want to spoil people more than I've already been spoiled to this show (if that's even possible at this point).

Now you have a legitimate excuse to look at naked ladies on the internet

croten

Holy fuck these voices are so damn annoying, but I'll just have to get used to it. Also, that uniform is dumb and not in the good way, but I guess that's something else I'll have to get used to.

I'll also be tagging spoilers after this, since I don't want to spoil people more than I've already been spoiled to this show (if that's even possible at this point).

Are you watching the dub?

Sub or Dub? I watched the sub and didn't mind the voices too much.

Oh man your watching the dub aren't you? I... Would not recommend it

Oberon

Banned
Gotta understand the anatomy of the human body

Do you have a reference you can use to see how it should be drawn? If not you could always be desperate and do the pose yourself...depending on the pose of course.

I have already done the pose myself, and even taken a photo as a reference. But the problem is what she's wearing.

Why don't you ask one of your friends to pose for you :3

Well, I can only reach them through texting right now because of the break. And I can't just ask them :" Hey could you sent me a photo of you doing this pose while wearing skin tight clothes? And could you give me your breasts size while you're at it, that would help me out too"

Catching up with the podcast, even Woolie is getting in to prison school. Just what is it? All I know is that Oberon pushes it

I have already done the pose myself, and even taken a photo as a reference. But the problem is what she's wearing.
Can't you modify the thing she is wearing to make it fit?

Top Bottom