• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Cronox

Banned
Shaky was looking good the first match, damn though that's a terrible matchup for Ness. I wonder if Lucas has the better matchup there simply cause he can recover from further away (and avoid having his PK thunder stolen as easily).

Shaky was looking good the first match, damn though that's a terrible matchup for Ness. I wonder if Lucas has the better matchup there simply cause he can recover from further away (and avoid having his PK thunder stolen as easily).

He also has the snake tether, but that's my hope. Still haven't played Nabster with my Lucas yet

Can't say if that's why Shaky did it, but that kind of dedication to a character I can respect.

Ness mains have always been pretty loyal to using the character no matter the matchup. I remember in Brawl how much I prided myself in finding viable strategies against near impossible matches like Marth and MK

I'm from Florida, so I'm rooting for ESAM, he's such an amazing player.
... But it's Zero =((((
At least the matchup is pretty good in Pikachu's favor

Cronox

Banned
ESAM wasn't going to win while Zero was wearing his battle scarf. June 28th - the day that no one else had caught up to Zero yet. Give ESAM Pika's customs and that might have gone differently though... EVO could be the end of the scarf-lord.

Oidisco

Zero is ridiculous, seriously everytime I see him play it amazes me just how smart he is. He adjusts and adapts perfectly so fast and pretty much always makes the right decision. I can't wait for more people to get to his level as the game gets older and the other top players improve

Top Bottom