• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Oidisco

Zero put uploaded his video on who he thinks is mid-tier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5vl2gtLQuc

In Order:
R.O.B
Palutena
Pac Man
Dk
Metaknight
Kirby
Greninja
Duck Hunt
Bowser Jr
Megaman
Little Mac
Lucario
Shulk
Bowser

Again, this list is largely based on current tournament results and representation from known players. He says that for a good few characters that their spot on the tier list could easily change, but for now this is how he sees them.

Ofcourse, mah boy Marth is nowhere to be seen unsurprisingly :(

In Order:
R.O.B
Palutena
Pac Man
Dk
Metaknight
Kirby
Greninja
Duck Hunt
Bowser Jr
Megaman
Little Mac
Lucario
Shulk
Bowser

Again, this list is largely based on current tournament results and representation from known players. He says that for a good few characters that their spot on the tier list could easily change, but for now this is how he sees them.

He didn't really say...anything in this video. Barely any reasons given for anyone. Bowser Jr, for example, he only mentioned that nobody could tell him of any other notable players.

Oidisco

It might be a bit weird to punish my ZSS simply because she's so new that I'm constantly learning new things as I play, so my style is changing up a lot unintentionally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8Zr-IDoXFc

Nairo's ZSS is ridiculous. It makes me feel like such a scrub haha.

EDIT: I just noticed this thread is in Community. A shame, I was hoping we would get new players here with Lucas' release.
I am honestly upset that we are in Community. Feels like a mistake.

Might as well make a new thread on Lucas announcement day and we can all migrate back to gaming.

Good games man. Your MK improved just in that short time, I think. You started off using Down-B a bit too much, I think, but got better. Your aerial game was mostly on point, both edgeguarding and juggling combos. That Wario of yours is still a beast though. So god damn fast.
Grats on Member.

In Order:
R.O.B
Palutena
Pac Man
Dk
Metaknight
Kirby
Greninja
Duck Hunt
Bowser Jr
Megaman
Little Mac
Lucario
Shulk
Bowser

Ally is putting in work with Marth.

No one is using Mewtwo.

Oidisco

Oh that was a close one!

I think the main reason I'm doing well is that I'm able to punish your rolls a lot. You seem to be very uncomfortable up close with me, so you almost always roll away from me. This allows me to punish the roll with a dash attack or a grab, or sometime an aerial if I can make it.

You got that right! I'm used for glory matches where you usually use the same thing over and over! you forced me to think my ground game and the kara throw I had doesn't work zss she is way to fast! Now I'm still doing the rolls on reflex! got start thinking on that a bitmore!! This games are teaching a bit I guess! =)

So a little fun fact. The HDTV I had been playing on has a terrible delay of a few milliseconds. I just got a new tv that has a near zero delay... Oh boy

edit: talking button input

Cool, I've watched a few of his games definitely checking this one! I didn't now about wavebounce before watching him!Good stuff but I couldn't do it very easily!

So a little fun fact. The HDTV I had been playing on has a terrible delay of a few milliseconds. I just got a new tv that has a near zero delay... Oh boy

edit: talking button input
I imagine you mean a few frames, since a few milliseconds isn't meaningful.

I want to get a little 27" monitor with no lag. On a 50" plasma right now, and I probably have it better than the fools that buy LCD TVs.

I imagine you mean a few frames, since a few milliseconds isn't meaningful.

I want to get a little 27" monitor with no lag. On a 50" plasma right now, and I probably have it better than the fools that buy LCD TVs.

Well it would seem minor, but it does make a difference. but yea, delay from my button input to the tv

Top Bottom