• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Well it would seem minor, but it does make a difference. but yea, delay from my button input to the tv
1 frame = 16.6 milliseconds. Even most fightsticks add about 10 ms of lag, and controllers add it, too. If you are talking about literally 3 milliseconds, then you are talking about roughly 1/5th of a frame, or 1/300th of a second. No human can feel that difference.

Alright AZCards, if you are going to bore me to death with camping, I will show you how that goes
Pac-man time.

1 frame = 16.6 milliseconds. Even most fightsticks add about 10 ms of lag, and controllers add it, too. If you are talking about literally 3 milliseconds, then you are talking about roughly 1/5th of a frame, or 1/300th of a second. No human can feel that difference.

Pac-man time.

more like jump around with ness with a percentage lead until time

AZCards

I need lots of practice with that. It's allowed in tournaments. So any practice is good practice.

Like I said earlier, wasn't meaning to purposely camp you. Just a bad habit of mine. Shouldn't do it with friendlies.

I need lots of practice with that. It's allowed in tournaments. So any practice is good practice.

Like I said earlier, wasn't meaning to purposely camp you. Just a bad habit of mine. Shouldn't do it with friendlies.

Ultimately, minus very specific matchups, camping is pointless against good players. Don't mistake it for proper spacing and resetting yourself. Unless the game is going to time and you have a lead, camping benefits nobody. It artificially lengthens the match.

AZCards

Ultimately, minus very specific matchups, camping is pointless against good players. Don't mistake it for proper spacing and resetting yourself. Unless the game is going to time and you have a lead, camping benefits nobody. It artificially lengthens the match.

Thank you but I understand what camping is. I said it was a mistake and I was sorry. Not sure why you got pissed off and had to show me what camping really was. Just a poor sport on your behalf. Two wrongs don't make a right?

Thanks though, for the practice. I enjoy fighting people better, so I can correct what I'm doing wrong and keep going at it.

GGs, Spin. Nice to see other people playing MK. I've been making him a secondary along side Falco and Sonic. He's just so fun when you have good fundamentals/reads.

GGs Cyberman. I think I did OK for the most part, but playing against your Meta Knight was a pretty great learning experience. Learned some new things!
by the way I think our lag issues last time was me. My internet was being sputtery. We will have to try again some time
Ah yeah fair enough.

Jesus christ your greninja so scary. Snacks has been looking to play another greninja.

Edit: crud, disc stopped reading. Ill get back on.

Oidisco

Good games! Your Spacing with Zelda's fair and bair is fantastic! I can get the sweetspot with them but it's pretty inconsistent. And it's funny, considering Zelda is my 2nd most played character, I kept getting hit by a lot of up-b's.

Guh....sorry for the delay thulius. Wii U is being a dick with the disc. Ever since the mewtwo patch it randomly stops reading it. And the disc is mint almost perfect condition.

Thulius

That Custom Shuriken seems good! But looks to be double edged vs reflecting characters

Definitely, but fully charged default shurikens are just as bad in that regard so it's kind of a tossup. I like having the extra kill setup with the custom shuriken for sure though.

Puruzi

Banned
So Dorf without customs is pretty fucking rad apparently.
I always used customs, but playing him right now, default dorf aint bad at all

So Dorf without customs is pretty fucking rad apparently.
I always used customs, but playing him right now, default dorf aint bad at all
He is pretty shit. Bowser is just a good matchup for him, and I keep expecting you to do stuff that isn't so...online oriented.

Good against you is good when i'm fighting you dawg
What I mean is that a lot of the stuff you tend to do works because this is online, and input delay males it much harder to react to things like random Wizard Kicks and roll-in to grab.

Same reasons projectiles tend to do much better online than offline.

Top Bottom