• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Good games dude, your Roy is really good. I'm actually surprised you didn't use Fox more, last time we played you used him a lot.

What can I say, Roy's my boy :T

I should limit my Roy use until after Evo tho, that practice won't help me there at all with him and Lucas banned.

I hope you guys don't mind if I try to join the room to see if my connection's working

Edit: It looks like I can finally play with my wired connection
So that's a thing now

Karsticles, with all due respect I'd like to resign from this season's ranbats. I fully understand that this will get me banned for next season, but I don't think I have the time to play on a scheduled basis for a while as I focus on playing with my local scene more and building up tournament experience. I'll definitely play with GAF still, but I'd rather do it on my own time.

Also, I haven't played any of my ranbats matches anyway so nobody's really affected. Feel free to demote me, I'll be back in August! >:D
Man, and after all that shit talk about being in Bracket 1 now...

No personal grudge to be had - I'll follow through with procedure.

Oh, Nabster, did you want to play a long set sometime this week? Even though I know the Rosalina matchup pretty well, I don't get to play it that often. Really want to be ready for some at EVO.

Not sure if you would be up for playing against Sonic that long, haha.

Top Bottom