• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

SoldnerKei

haha totally, you wrecked my ZSS thou, I want to get better with her, as of now I really think I am doing better with freaking Ganondorf than with Marth and her lol

but that is expected since I sorta use at a decent level the triforce bearers, me and my fanboyism :v

except Toon Link, screw that thing

Oidisco

People were giving Dabuz alot of shit in person at CEO because he used Rosalina. I mean I hate Rosalina, but that's awful and super disrespectful. He played extremely well, and it was honestly much better watching him at CEO than it was at Apex.

haha totally, you wrecked my ZSS thou, I want to get better with her, as of now I really think I am doing better with freaking Ganondorf than with Marth and her lol

but that is expected since I sorta use at a decent level the triforce bearers, me and my fanboyism :v

except Toon Link, screw that thing

Not cool! Never insult the greatest Link of all time!

SoldnerKei

Not cool! Never insult the greatest Link of all time!

as a Link main who spent most of his Brawl era on Link's boards at smashboards, there is no way I can do that :v

heh joke aside, I can barely use him the way he is supposed to be used, my brain goes Fat Link Mode and begin to play as I do with regular Link

same goes for Sheik, the other Zelda character that I can't get right, dunno, I can play with her and pull off some of her stuff, but she doesn't click with me, I would really benefit from learning her thou

Good games!

I missed the perfect shield on that last Mr. Saturn toss. : <

I don't know how you pulled out so many of them though lol.

Yeah! I really enjoy playing you. Most of the time it's only Snacks who is available for me to play, and he's so far ahead of me that I can't really do anything, but I think you're just the right skill level for me to practice with.

Mr Saturn loves me, that's all there is to it. :x Though I don't know how you can perfect shield online. I can't perfect shield, counter, or tech at all online, since I just can't get adjusted to the timing. T-T

GG's. It always helps getting matchups I'm not familiar with, gives me a chance to figure things out. Sadly still can't figure out Lucas. And my teleport control is so off today, keep going the wrong way.

Top Bottom