• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Little Macs are conditioned to block. Grab em
Bowser doesn't need to. He does really well against Little Mac since Fortress puts him in a unique position to punish everything Little Mac does. I can't remember the last time I lost to a Little Mac using Bowser.

Mewtwo...I am still figuring that matchup out, but Confusion is my #1 tool there so far.

Fandangox

Down + Action is barely being received, a friend told me I had to resync the gamepad to fix it, but the wii u just tells me that gamepad is already synced.

Looks like we disbanded! Sorry! (It's dominos, you can have it...)

Good games Nabster, Sol and TWILT. Crazy fun games, and really really intense. Would love to do more later!

More 2v2 is always fun, but at this point I think I should focus on 1v1 given that EVO's in about 2 weeks. Could really use your help with the Rock and Mac match up practice.

Speaking of EVO, how many of us here are going?

Is there any Florida GAF in the Smash Thread?

I've been going to the local scene, but I wanted to know if anybody goes to Miami or Broward weekly tourneys :0

TWILT

Banned
sweet! and man, hopefully you and Solar take out Zero heh

then I gotta go with some not so casul characters then, u know for your EVO sake 8) however it helps haha

Oh feel free to use whoever dude. I'm gonna switch some casual characters like Ike and Ryu in a bit haha.

SoldnerKei

why does Ganon's FTilt have a hitbox behind him

Because he is Batman!

...sorry have been watching too much HISHE today...

edit: I love how Vision is made of salt, tears and broken dreams

edit2: not the brightest idea, but I had to try that uair :v, Shulk feets feel no pain!

SoldnerKei

lol wtf just happened? xD

and yeah, I felt like a mini Nairo for a moment with those uairs

ok, seriously, I have no idea how I died in such lame ways :c

SoldnerKei

Last game for me TWILT didn't see how late it is right now xD

welp, one last more because stupid Zelda's up b P:

that double SD was hilarious, totally gonna share that later xD

GGs TWILT it's been a while since we played that much, I really enjoyed it pal, your Shulk is fierce as ever!

TWILT

Banned
Oh geez, didn't realize it was this late lol.

GGs Kei! Fun matches as always; feels nice to play you with a good connection again. I really hate Zelda's up special lol. We'll have to play again sometime...preferably when I'm less tired and more serious. ;)

Top Bottom