• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Damn, just lost to the best Dedede I have ever fought. They beat both my Yoshi and Luigi. Out of Ammo, I am going to send you a replay. I forgot to get the Yoshi match, but I have the Luigi one.

RomanceDawn

Damn, just lost to the best Dedede I have ever fought. They beat both my Yoshi and Luigi. Out of Ammo, I am going to send you a replay. I forgot to get the Yoshi match, but I have the Luigi one.

Did he go by the name of Chazo?

I didn't do as well at video games as I wanted to. Could have beaten Bowser every time.

GG

It's all good. We had some real good back and forth. I kept constantly doing wrong inputs though, maybe because I'm rusty. Sometimes it would feel really wrong. But you know since last we played you've stepped up your game a lot! That was fun. Would have played more but it is super hot at my house and it's making me sleepy.

Well I was supposed to have 30 minutes to play, but I forgot that I work for Comcast where I have to spend said 30 minute break consoling a customer because our equipment sucks donkey dick.

Nabster92

Their name is BryceB252 on Anther's. I just lost to a Kirby now, 2-0. Don't know how to fight a Kirby like him. If anyone is experienced with Kirby and wants to help, I can send you a replay. Bonus points if you know how Yoshi can win.

Dunno if it'll help, but if it at least makes you feel any better I just sent you two replays of me avenging you from said Kirby.

Dunno if it'll help, but if it at least makes you feel any better I just sent you two replays of me avenging you from said Kirby.

Watching now. He is playing completely differently. He told me the way he played was how he deals with Yoshi. I will send you the replay to show you he was like a different person. I did some stupid stuff, but it felt like Yoshi had nothing.

TWILT

Banned
GGs Dimitri. Fun matches; who do you consider your main? I thought I had the most trouble with Palutena, WFT and Sonic (though I always do with this character lol). I do recommend being more careful when rolling; I thought I got you back rolls quite a few times with my USmash reads. Other than that, be a bit more patient/careful when throwing out KO moves to get rid of my stock (I have trouble doing this myself lol). I know you want to even up the stock lead asap, but being patient is important in this type of game.

GGs Dimitri. Fun matches; who do you consider your main? I thought I had the most trouble with Palutena, WFT and Sonic (though I always do with this character lol). I do recommend being more careful when rolling; I thought I got you back rolls quite a few times with my USmash reads. Other than that, be a bit more patient/careful when throwing out KO moves to get rid of my stock (I have trouble doing this myself lol). I know you want to even up the stock lead asap, but being patient is important in this type of game.

WFT and Palutena are my stronger mains, and yeah you were reading my rolls constantly. Force of habit to roll away since you were always applying pressure on me. Your right about the KO moves and me being impatient part (I only have patience when im playing my mains for some reason).

Hope to play you again soon. =)

Top Bottom