• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Nabster92

Morale is down from losing to a Dedede, Kirby, Marth, and Pikachu all in a row. I am almost back in the silver rankings on Anther's.

Yea that happens to me too a lot <.< Best to not continue playing on the ladder while in that state.

I was at like almost Platinum I instead of Gold I before my last few games + decay from playing more Bloodborne. Least I got back into Platinum III today

You know Tipster, every time you use that shield, my brain thinks "he used a move, punish!"

I don't think he is at all. Your Mewtwo is hard has hell to beat.
I lost so many of those matches because his hitboxes aren't like the animations. Goddamn fsmashes whiffing when Mii Fighter is right in front of me. So infuriating when you make a read and it doesn't matter at all.

So tiresome to get KOd at 70% when my opponent is still alive at 120%.

Yea that happens to me too a lot <.< Best to not continue playing on the ladder while in that state.

I was at like almost Platinum I instead of Gold I before my last few games + decay from playing more Bloodborne. Least I got back into Platinum III today

I am done now. I went back for one more 'cause none here were available. I decided to try and take on a Platinum player. I beat their DHD barely, and then lost twice to Pikachu. Feels weird that I generally take a game off of Gold I and Platinum players, but I lose 2-0 to Gold III.

Win loss count seems bad for me today. :/

Crud, disc acting up again. Ill get back on. If I spam the DLC stages, its cause I never get the disc error there.

One more for doubles?

The little jump helps me know.

You have helped my Mewtwo a ton.

Glad I could return the favor, because my Lucas didn't start clicking with me till those first matches we played last week when you forced me to be quick with my thinking and movements. Learned a bunch of stuff on the fly

So there are officially 1926 entrants for Smash 4 at Evo, being beaten in numbers only by USFIV

Wow...well at least that gives me hope that my pool will have people I can deal with and not go 0-2.

Top Bottom