• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Nabster92

I don't know about that. I look at people's match history and the rankings, and Anther's seems to have all the Yoshis in the world. Maybe not as many as Fox, but still quite a bit. I don't even know how to fight Fox :S

Yeah, the person I lost to was either Gold I or Platinum III. They are Gold I right now, but I don't remember what they were a couple weeks ago.

I just lost to Nabster in the ranbats, organized through Anther's. The matches went 5-2, with the very last match having me die at 50% due to the Rosaluma butt punish. Bracket 2 better be ready for Yoshi next season.

Wait, didn't Cyberman and Shamrock already end up playing and Shamrock won or did I read some stuff earlier in the thread wrong? If so, wouldn't that technically make you and Cyberman tied with you winning since you won against him? Then the two to drop to bracket 2 would be Cyberman and CRQ, no?

How can B moves be real if our eggs aren't real

Namikaze is obviously a platypus, it all makes sense now.

Yoshi is a mammal.

This thread is so... enlightening.

iiwvrfj5ssdf8y7utq.gif

Wait, didn't Cyberman and Shamrock already end up playing and Shamrock won or did I read some stuff earlier in the thread wrong? If so, wouldn't that technically make you and Cyberman tied with you winning since you won against him? Then the two to drop to bracket 2 would be Cyberman and CRQ, no?

I was just going based off of the spreadsheet.

GG's. Always good to face off all my bad matchups lol. I think Shiek and G&W were my better matchups of the batch. The rest I have very little experience with.

GGs Karst. When you are in the zone it is very hard to hit you

Lucas has zero landing lag. Mewtwo's can be punished.

The landing lag is pretty equal. Lucas' nair is infinitely more punishable because it runs out of attack hitboxes before you hit the ground, so a player can just block all the hit boxes and then punish before Lucas lands. It also has zero priority over seemingly everything. Notice how every time our nairs clashed yours won out. It's like that with every move I've seen.

GG's. Always good to face off all my bad matchups lol. I think Shiek and G&W were my better matchups of the batch. The rest I have very little experience with.
GG's. Never really get to play against a Zelda. Its sad how she is in this game since I'm able to predict most of the stuff that she can do. You have a pretty nice one.

I would recommend to roll a bit less as I was able to catch a lot of your rolls. I always think that G&W is stupid just 'cause of his dash and Upsmash attacks, haha. Right now, I'm learning Shiek just to have one since most people do. :p

GG's. Never really get to play against a Zelda. Its sad how she is in this game since I'm able to predict most of the stuff that she can do. You have a pretty nice one.

I would recommend to roll a bit less as I was able to catch a lot of your rolls. I always think that G&W is stupid just 'cause of his dash and Upsmash attacks, haha. Right now, I'm learning Shiek just to have one since most people do. :p

Yeah the rolling part is muscle memory sadly. Many times my head is going don't roll yet I end up rolling anyways. It comes naturally when you end up facing fast characters though and you don't have many options of evasion.

RomanceDawn

I like that Donkey Kong shirt but I think I'm the only one in the world who doesn't particularly like the dong joke. I mean it is funny, but i'm the type of person who can't even say that joke out loud. Gimme a shirt that says "You got jungle gypped!" Am I a wimp?

Top Bottom