• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Boney, you must be disappointed in me. I just lost to a Samus who is the luckiest bastard around. I ended up SDing a whole stock, and I still was going to win if I just landed one of Yoshi's kill moves. He was definitely worse than you despite being Gold II.

Oh man, I'm actually having legit trouble against your Charizard with Sonic. Wonder if it's MU inexperience or if your Charizard is just that crazy.

Is it a standard character or is the neutral B a custom?

You can hit it back, but don't touch it.

Might be you just don't know Charizard, it's the same for me with Sonic.

It's all default specials.

Villager is a really tough character, I need to fight Beef....

Huh, guess the online as a whole is in maintenance, then?

Welp, ggs.

Guess so, forcibly. Had more trouble than expected versus Charizard, I'm not used to having to relent because of the super armor. Definitely something I'll have to keep in mind.

Yeah, I had to learn that the hard way myself. It's like Mac, a lot of stuff he can do to get out of punishment and force the opponent to back off. Really have to struggle against characters like Sonic though, going so friggin fast none of my normals can get you before you hit me. >.<;;;;

If I can take games off Shamrock and you, I think my fire starter is ready for the big time.

Also, everyone:

lwnYnvf.png

JulianImp

Uh, that was weird.

Oh maintenance. Well good games dude! I feel like we've played with less lag before

Good games... if only the maintenance hadn't gotten in the way I could've sneaked a couple more matches in before calling it a day.

Got to get used to the bell, since it's one hell of a KO enabler. That bell into hydrant KO was really weird.

Servers are down for maintenance. I only wish the "Connection error" message we got as the game booted us back to the main menu explained the maintenance rather than looking like somebody's connection had died out or something.
Dang, just saw that picture CRQ after I posted. :/

JulianImp

If anyone wants, we could play on the 3DS version as well.

Edit: I managed to log back into the WiiU's online. Wanna keep playing a couple more matches, Oidisco?

BREAKING: A new patch for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U is available to download!

At the moment, it's unknown what this patch changes or adds or removes, or if it does anything.

Replays are fine, so nothing's changed character-wise. I wonder what this patch 1.0.9 does?

FSLink

Banned
I hope people are data mining it, maybe there's some hooks in there for future DLC like Ryu/Roy in the 3DS Mewtwo patch.

I hope people are data mining it, maybe there's some hooks in there for future DLC like Ryu/Roy in the 3DS Mewtwo patch.

Clearly they're adding the necessary data to add the new character that they'll anounce right before Evo Smash 4 top 8 that will also be inmediately available the morning after

Do you have it on steam? I'll totally play you if so.

Anyone wanna 1v1? ID is HarimeNui

I have on steam PS3 and soon to be Ps4/Vita!

and ill take up your offer on the 1v1, let me just update smash <.<;

EDIT: friend request sent, make the room, ill join up as soon as it updates.

Finally im gonna get some Zelda match up experience.

I feel so weird fighting Zelda, since im the only person that uses her among my group.

One last time Palutena, feeling way outmatched with this match up.

Oidisco

Finally im gonna get some Zelda match up experience.

I feel so weird fighting Zelda, since im the only person that uses her among my group.

One last time Palutena, feeling way outmatched with this match up.

Zelda is a weird character to fight when you don't have much experience against her. She's one of my mains, and I still have problems against her sometimes

Okay im starting to feel dumb not being able to take a stock from you <_<

Don't feel so bad, many gaffers are damn good at this game. I remember being utterly destroyed by most people here. Now I can put up a fight of some kind. I still lose mostly but it's not a complete steamroll.

Guh, disc gave me a error again, rejoining room.

Don't feel so bad, many gaffers are damn good at this game. I remember being utterly destroyed by most people here. Now I can put up a fight of some kind. I still lose mostly but it's not a complete steamroll.

I guess, it just feels like as of late I am losing too much though, and I cant blame all of that on my rust thanks to playing FF14.

Top Bottom