• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

FluxWaveZ

I won't lie, the stuttering is kinda messing me up. It's unfortunate, since I usually don't lag with you, TWILT. Wonder if the update did this.

TWILT

Banned
GGs Flux. Lag sucks, but fun matches regardless. Nice playing against your Sonic again and hope it's better next time.

Welp....im baffled that I dint win not a single match. GG Puru, you really know how to read me.

We should play again soon. Err...what were my flaws?

Also lets play SG soon toon

Puruzi

Banned
Bah.....gonna play my last 3 matches with my strong mains and stop. I need a break and I want to watch the new Lab Zero trailer!

Alright, GGs dude. Haven't fought a good Palu in a while and your Wii Fit is pretty great too.

Welp....im baffled that I dint win not a single match. GG Puru, you really know how to read me.

We should play again soon. Err...what were my flaws?

Also lets play SG soon toon

Hmm
I think you did too many moves that were unsafe on shield so I was able to punish you a bunch. You also didn't shield enough I think. You should also try and go offstage more for the kill because you usually just let me recover for free.

Alright, GGs dude. Haven't fought a good Palu in a while and your Wii Fit is pretty great too.

Hmm
I think you did too many moves that were unsafe on shield so I was able to punish you a bunch. You also didn't shield enough I think. You should also try and go offstage more for the kill because you usually just let me recover for free.

Yeah, I get kind of edgy when im going off stage for a kill, never seem to trust myself ha. If I were using custom Palutena, I would of been off stage crazy, but im swearing off customs on her for now.

GGs Cyber, it was nice getting at least some practice against a Sonic, I'd seriously be pretty much going in blind to Evo about that match up otherwise.

Still, bleh, I'm really unhappy about how I was playing on like the second half of the matches or so.

GGs Cyber, it was nice getting at least some practice against a Sonic, I'd seriously be pretty much going in blind to Evo about that match up otherwise.

Still, bleh, I'm really unhappy about how I was playing on like the second half of the matches or so.
GGs. I really do one to play the Sonic:Fox matchup more before EVO as one is in my pool and its a matchup I never play.

So many SDs from you, though. :(

GGs. I really do one to play the Sonic:Fox matchup more before EVO as one is in my pool and its a matchup I never play.

So many SDs from you, though. :(
I'm not as reliant on Twisting Fox and the like but I'd be happy to put my Fox against your Sonic. A good way to transfer my new skills into my main, and good matchup practice for both of us.

Just let me know and I'll try to make time. :)

Just saw this on gamefaqs...

10155166_1605557329716957_1736227923177897882_n.jpg

Man I have been in a zone this week. Playing better than ever it feels like.

Up to rank 21 on Anthers. I think the only person I've lost to over theere in my last 15 or so matches is Dabuz, lol.

leroidys

Just saw this on gamefaqs...

10155166_1605557329716957_1736227923177897882_n.jpg

PT is still the deepest wound for me. It actually captured the gameplay of the series it's representing, added some much needed variety to character mechanics, and it had fucking SQUIRTLE.

Charizard alone feels like garbage in comparison.

PT is still the deepest wound for me. It actually captured the gameplay of the series it's representing, added some much needed variety to character mechanics, and it had fucking SQUIRTLE.

Charizard alone feels like garbage in comparison.

Hey now Charizard is apparently quite good after the last patch

Top Bottom