• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Oh god, I just read a tip that it displays on loading screens. It said Luigi slides far when shielding powerful attacks, and this allows him to be hit less. No, Sakurai, it means I can't do shit out of shield with Luigi.

Oh god, I just read a tip that it displays on loading screens. It said Luigi slides far when shielding powerful attacks, and this allows him to be hit less. No, Sakurai, it means I can't do shit out of shield with Luigi.
Lol. I would be enraged if Bowser got this "feature". I didn't even know it differed across characters.

Lol. I would be enraged if Bowser got this "feature". I didn't even know it differed across characters.

It is because of Luigi's friction in other games he is in. Sakurai decided it would be best to keep this feature in for Luigi, so he has an extremely annoying skid and shielding mechanics. Bowser doesn't flinch to Luigi's fireballs, while Luigi gets to shoot halfway across the stage from an fsmash. Sounds helpful to me -.-

If Romance isn't going to join, then I am looking for someone to play. Just join my room.

ggs tipster

Yeah, good games. Did something come up..?

ANONYMOUS TIPSTER

FALCO VS. MEGA MAN

What are your thoughts? :)

Been awhile since I've played Falco much, and I haven't done any really serious games since I picked up Danger Wrap, but it was one of my least favorite match ups. I'll have to get into it more later on, but it's almost entirely due to the Reflector. Really works well on Mega.

trixx

It's better to practice these things with other players than Level 9 cpu, especially because CPU cheats!

Also, I main Marth so if you want help learning him let me know!
Hmm no wonder they had an answer to everything I try to hit them with. Would be down to play with a few gaffers tomorrow nnid: nanamontana

Icana's Roy is sick nasty.

I was around feeling down mid-way through his Rosalina. Why did I have to fight so much Rosalina today? What am I being punished for? My Yoshi today hasn't been able to do shit all, except for when I was facing that guy for Karsticles. I guess Green Mario Monday just makes me bad at playing Yoshi as a curse.

GGs, Tipster. Sorry about the SDs, very dumb inputs of mine. I have to stop trying to challenge Little Mac when I'm getting back on the stage. You were punishing me so much and I failed to adapt.

Gotta love Sonic Fsmash, haha.

Been awhile since I was able to play FG at this time of the night. And it's making me run into EVERY SINGLE BAD MATCHUP I HAVE.

Game is forcing me to struggle to keep my 100% last 10 win rate going...and so far I'm still going lol. If I keep this up I might be able to get 100% last 50. Only at 80% on that...

Unless someone is available for some matches lol

Matches, anyone?

Edit: Wynd, join my room.

That it? :p

Man, you roll way, way too much. I kept thinking you would stop rolling, but you never did. So I just sat in my shield and let you roll into Fortress. Bad habit.

GGs.

I guess they didn't listen to my advice. I told them to stop rolling completely today.

GGs, Tipster. Sorry about the SDs, very dumb inputs of mine. I have to stop trying to challenge Little Mac when I'm getting back on the stage. You were punishing me so much and I failed to adapt.

Gotta love Sonic Fsmash, haha.

Good games Cyberman! You didn't have to stop using customs just because I had 'em off! Danger Wrap makes the Sonic match up a lot easier, but I can read the tide, so I just needed to start getting back into the groove of normal Mega. Pretty intense games, and yeah, that Forward Smash hit me more than I cared to. Glad you kept punishing the rolls, haha.

Sorry for subjecting you to Yoshi at the end there. He's pretty fresh for me at the moment. I used to play Pink Yoshi a bit in Melee, so I kind of wanna work him back in as like a 5th or 6th.

Good games Cyberman! You didn't have to stop using customs just because I had 'em off! Danger Wrap makes the Sonic match up a lot easier, but I can read the tide, so I just needed to start getting back into the groove of normal Mega. Pretty intense games, and yeah, that Forward Smash hit me more than I cared to. Glad you kept punishing the rolls, haha.

Sorry for subjecting you to Yoshi at the end there. He's pretty fresh for me at the moment. I used to play Pink Yoshi a bit in Melee, so I kind of wanna work him back in as like a 5th or 6th.
Oh no, I stopped using Burning Spin Dash since I felt it wasn't good for the matchup compared to default. :p I just think the little arc thing that default does helps me out a bit more. But, I remember from our ranbats where that custom gave me trouble.

Yeah, I felt he was fresh since I didn't see as many b-reversal netural in the air. But, I'm sure you're working on it!

RomanceDawn

Cyberman are you still around? I need to practice against Sonic. It's such an uphill battle with my big characters I barely know the match up at all. I don't know where to punish him.

GG's
At least I fully know where I fare at my current state. Far better now then when I first started playing against gaffers. Still can't consistently beat you but at least I can take a few stocks now.

Probably would do better if it wasn't 1:45am lol.

Room is still up. Nami, come fill me with salt?

GG's
At least I fully know where I fare at my current state. Far better now then when I first started playing against gaffers. Still can't consistently beat you but at least I can take a few stocks now.

Probably would do better if it wasn't 1:45am lol.
GGs. I really hate some of those transition stages. They provide so much jank.

Top Bottom