• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Oidisco

I've been using ZSS since around the time the DLC came out, and I still can't figure out the correct timing to land the Down-B spike. It's really starting to annoy me!

It's a lot easier to combo from up tilt, but both are confirms into KO.

Or you can just mash out Shoryuken when someone charges at you and get counterhit KO's at 80%. It's just like actually playing Street Fighter.

It is a sad moment when I do better with Charizard than I do with Mewtwo in For Glory, despite not playing the former. :-(

What's the good stuff with Jigglypuff?

Good games! I was playing extremely badly so it was just better to stop. :\ I don't know if it's because I don't play as much or maybe it's my controller but I'm just doing a bunch of stupid stuff that I really don't mean to. Man. =_=

Oidisco

Good games! I was playing extremely badly so it was just better to stop. :\ I don't know if it's because I don't play as much or maybe it's my controller but I'm just doing a bunch of stupid stuff that I really don't mean to. Man. =_=

I felt like that while playing Roy and in my last few ZSS matches, so i switched to my Zelda for a couple games.
And I love the Marth ditto, so playing against Lucina is close enough to that so I switched to Marth. I noticed you were air-dodging to the ground a lot so I took advantage of that while using him.

By the way, your Toon Link has gotten much better since we last played!

Just saw a Ness amiibo at my Gamestop today, did they get a restock? Maybe I should've grabbed one and named it Shamrock lol.

Just curious, do we have any good Puff players here? I'd like to learn that matchup sometime, or even play her for fun. :)

Puruzi

Banned
Just saw a Ness amiibo at my Gamestop today, did they get a restock? Maybe I should've grabbed one and named it Shamrock lol.

Just curious, do we have any good Puff players here? I'd like to learn that matchup sometime, or even play her for fun. :)
Crayolan has a decent Puff.

Anyone wanna 1v1? ID is HarimeNui

Nooooooooo. You should have mailed it to me I would have payed you. Can't find one :(

Crayolan has a decent Puff.

Anyone wanna 1v1? ID is HarimeNui
I'll keep an eye out for him, thanks.
Yes, they got restock.
Neat! I should go back and see if I can still get one, there were only two left. :O
Nooooooooo. You should have mailed it to me I would have payed you. Can't find one :(

Especially for cases like this, lol. He's a GS exclusive too, right? :( Though I'd have expected you to pre-order him...

FluxWaveZ

I'm not the only one here who's always hated Dreamland, am I? Ever since the N64 version, I can't stand the wind. It's annoying as hell.

I'm not the only one here who's always hated Dreamland, am I? Ever since the N64 version, I can't stand the wind. It's annoying as hell.

And I thought I was crazy for hating whenever someone picks Dream Land. Why did so many people have to buy that shit stage? I am forced to play on it more than I like to.

I don't like the wind. Fountain of Dreams is better and would have looked really good in HD.

And I thought I was crazy for hating whenever someone picks Dream Land. Why did so many people have to buy that shit stage? I am forced to play on it more than I like to.

:T You guys are all haters, I love the stage wind and all.

Then again I'd almost always pick the stage in my 64 days and would almost always go there in Melee whenever I got sick of hearing Fountain of Dreams 50 times a day (which wasn't often.)

Then again I like Halberd too.

Then again I liked Green Greens and Dream Land 3DS.

Then again I like Kirby.

Actually, I am loving the hell out of Jiggs. Just got my first two stock with him. Poor Bowser player. :(

All I want in life is Jigglypuff with Shadow Ball.

Nabster92

GG's Puruzi. Gotta sleep and wake up in like less than 6 hours though.

Falcon dittos are always a good time. I think that's the first time I've played you where you didn't switch characters every game. Are you actually trying to settle on some characters or did you just like doing the ditto?

Top Bottom