• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

JulianImp

You're in Europe right? It might help with lag for me if we're close and you guys play with 2 local. Want to join them Julian?

Oh, sorry. Something came up, so I guess I'll pass for now. There was another player in here, so you might get him to join (and not being form Argentina will probably help with lag).

ruffles

Sorry for the huge delay. I didn't realize updating took so long. Gotta run now.

I totally didn't see it was teams the first round Lmao

Soul Lab

Which one? Fair is disjointed and has like 4 frame start so it's pretty good at beating things

Also dem up tilt chains lmao

ok. mayb it's because I played too long or because the small lag or because I'm bad

It's ok for me when you're playing your main. I'm just learning by getting my ass kicked

Did bad at Ktar yesterday (33rd out of 119), but hoping to do a lot better at EVO. Felt like I was auto-piloting a lot of the matches.

Anybody feel like playing?

Boney

Banned
ok. mayb it's because I played too long or because the small lag or because I'm bad
Up air is also like 4 frames, they're some of the fastest aerials in the game. Back air also has huge range so that sweetspot is gonna connect

Oh Ike is one of my secondaries, I love using him
I'll switch in a bit if you want

Ike is pretty good now. I keep playing Ike users on FG and having more trouble than I expect because I haven't adjusted to his changes.

Did bad at Ktar yesterday (33rd out of 119), but hoping to do a lot better at EVO. Felt like I was auto-piloting a lot of the matches.

Anybody feel like playing?
Whenever I am autopiloting in an important match, I force myself to slow it down. Whatever I am doing, I just shield and chill for a moment. Reflect on the match and what I am doing wrong. Smash is defensive enough that you can get away with this.

Boney

Banned
I can play for a little flux
Room is up

And yeah, the only thing I'd fix for Ike is a fsmash buff. I realize it's used for hard reading spot dodges or rolls, and that it has a fantastic 130 degree angle, but it still does way to little knockback for the risk it poses. Needs to be stronger and on par with bowser and ganondorf

yep. I gotta stop here. don't feeling it right now
thanks gor the games boney though
Don't worry, same thing happened the other day for me. When you're not in it thereMs nothing you can do.
Good games, connection held better than I thought it would

Boney

Banned
Pisses me off that sun salutation not only can be charged in the air, you also can't lose it if you get attack mid firing.

You're rolling waaaaay too much. Missing a few punishes due to lag, but you always seem to roll behind me.

FluxWaveZ

You're rolling waaaaay too much. Missing a few punishes due to lag, but you always seem to roll behind me.

Decided to be more aggressive during that one instead of evasive. I don't like all of the projectiles with Samus, so I roll a lot with WFT.

Top Bottom