• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

mostly because I wanted to end it rather quick without killing myself out of lag rage xD

seems like someone is streaming netflix on my house, god bless sunday nights lol sorry Nami, not gonna put you throu that lag fest again

It's okay. There are times where I make the connection bad and can't do anything about it, so I understand. I will just go through the roster on FG instead, unless someone else wants to play.

GGs, you're a lot better than you were the last time we played!
You were very solid, don't have anything to say really. You could be a little more aggressive with Tink and do upsmash more with Lucina I suppose.

Thank you! I'll try to do better next time!

So we have Mini-Nami now?

Do you mean because they used Blue Yoshi, or also because of Luigi?

Either way, this is even weirder than just Nami:

DWmlbXO.jpg

Puruzi

Banned
I can play. Host it and I'll be right there.

Edit: Crap, sorry, I have to go afk right now. Not sure when I'll be back, so you can try to find someone else to fight, if I'm not back for a while.

alright, no problem

Anyone else wanna 1v1? ID is HarimeNui
gonna just leave a room open, so whoever wants to play can just join

FluxWaveZ

Ack, I could have had that one had I not been reckless. Ryu's focus attacks were working.

Edit: Relatedly, it looks like I can't mess around at all facing C. Falcon! He hits so hard... guess I gotta take this patiently.

FluxWaveZ

One last match.

Edit: GGs. That was a vicious Captain Falcon. Took a bit for me to get in my groove with Sonic; guess I've been playing a bit too much WFT these days.

Puruzi

Banned
GGs, Sonic's spindash is like the stupidest move in the game, it's basically unpunishable

Can't stand that character at all

JoeInky

I've just randomly checked in on Smash Boards and I've got to say I was wrong about the balance patches.

I thought they'd be way more anemic than they have been, especially after the first 1 or 2 we had, and it seems like they're actively trying to make the game faster and encourage combos, I'm seeing a lot of frame reductions and reliable hitboxes/knockback in there which can only be a good thing.

Those changes to Falco almost make me want to get back into Smash 4.

I've just randomly checked in on Smash Boards and I've got to say I was wrong about the balance patches.

I thought they'd be way more anemic than they have been, especially after the first 1 or 2 we had, and it seems like they're actively trying to make the game faster and encourage combos, I'm seeing a lot of frame reductions and reliable hitboxes/knockback in there which can only be a good thing.

Those changes to Falco almost make me want to get back into Smash 4.
You should come back so you can quit again. ;-)

Server is having maintenance?

I-I hope nothing bad is happening at Nintendo ;__;

Edit: That being said, I had to google "Rabi Laby 3" to see just what that was lol. Learn something new each day.

Edit 2: Maintenance is slated to end before 7 PM CDT, we should be wary of any sudden patches for both versions of the game. Keeps hopes low, and I mean "it'll only change one seemingly meaningless file" low.

I-I hope nothing bad is happening at Nintendo ;__;

Edit: That being said, I had to google "Rabi Laby 3" to see just what that was lol. Learn something new each day.

Edit 2: Maintenance is slated to end before 7 PM CDT, we should be wary of any sudden patches for both versions of the game. Keeps hopes low, and I mean "it'll only change one seemingly meaningless file" low.
Looks like general server maintenance, though. I don't expect a patch at all. Otherwise it wouldn't affect other titles.

Top Bottom