• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Well everyone ignoring me made me paint =(

ver1VzH.jpg

Anyone up for a 1v1 now? lol

That is 5 yeah.

Great stuff Karst. You had me terrified to go for anything risky at all in that last one.

I could swear we had more lag this time than normal. I had to back off from chasing off stage a bit.

Really impressed.
Same lag as always.

GGs. Really intense set. Too bad my characters are such huge pieces of shit.

Just finished a session of Melee, after a few matches my movement started coming back to me and things were working out. Unfortunately it was netplay, so shit got laggy but I'll take what I can get. I'd like to get back into it, but for now Sm4sh is my priority. I can only focus on one Doc at a time. :)

So did somebody say 2v2

Just finished a session of Melee, after a few matches my movement started coming back to me and things were working out. Unfortunately it was netplay, so shit got laggy but I'll take what I can get. I'd like to get back into it, but for now Sm4sh is my priority. I can only focus on one Doc at a time. :)

So did somebody say 2v2

Yep. Dunno if Karst and AT are down though. Never heard from them

Haha, maybe if I airdodge even more I'll win.

And yeah, I don't know why I keep sliding towards the edge either.

Live by the edge, die by the edge

Shoot, but it looks like you all already have a crew of 4. :( Oh well, I can always do something else.

Like stretch my hands, I did more actions in a single match of Melee than I do in 3 matches of Sm4sh with Fox. >.>;;;

Shoot, but it looks like you all already have a crew of 4. :( Oh well, I can always do something else.

Like stretch my hands, I did more actions in a single match of Melee than I do in 3 matches of Sm4sh with Fox. >.>;;;

Well I don't know how the connection would be with Oric because our connection in 1v1s right now is already iffy, so it would be you, me, karst and at

edit: ggs Oric. Yea, watch out for those air dodges.

Cool, I should probably get some sleep soon anyway. Good games, Shamrock! You're always a good reminder of things to work on. And that I hate fighting the Brawler, haha.

GGs Tipster. It took me a while to start playing smart there. I still feel very confident that the matchup is in Bowser's favor.

Get in here Captain! I hate waiting!

GGs Tipster. It took me a while to start playing smart there. I still feel very confident that the matchup is in Bowser's favor.

Get in here Captain! I hate waiting!

Yeah good stuff Karst. I'm no Mac main so I dunno, I think Bowser has a shot but it's not a scary match up as Mac either.

I liked your Jigs also, by the by.

Top Bottom