• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Past 2 am and I gotta work tomorrow, ggs dudes. You know Tipster, when you're not hitting me with Metal Blades and I'm not hitting you with kill moves we make a good team. ;)

Karst's Mewtwo still scares me.

Good games all. Was fun as usual!

Past 2 am and I gotta work tomorrow, ggs dudes. You know Tipster, when you're not hitting me with Metal Blades and I'm not hitting you with kill moves we make a good team. ;)

Karst's Mewtwo still scares me.

For sure man, it's always a pleasure teaming with you. Sorry for the Metal Blades, just gonna happen. :p You were killin' it out there though!

Karst's Mewtwo is super scary. Especially patient Karst's Mewtwo.

SoldnerKei

That last one was all planned...

totally!!

and yeah, I put Tipster to shame... lol man, dunno what I was thinking playing my megaman vs your Mewtwo haha

:c! okay, another try with Ganontruck

that marf match was hella lame for me :c man you suddenly went full terminator mode haha

edit 2: marf countering mean stares is quite odd and funny

totally!!

and yeah, I put Tipster to shame... lol man, dunno what I was thinking playing my megaman vs your Mewtwo haha

:c! okay, another try with Ganontruck

that marf match was hella lame for me :c man you suddenly went full terminator mode haha

edit 2: marf countering mean stares is quite odd and funny
Hahaha. Reflecting them is even funnier. :)

SoldnerKei

ok, I really feel like I am learning M2 matchup with ZSS, don't let him charge his ball, and stop approaching him from above... extra reminder on that one lol

Cronox

Banned
Hey guys, came across this video yesterday and was surprisingly unaware of the option it details. They call it the "meaty up b." Doesn't mean too much for Bowser, but for many characters this is an additional option as you're recovering to the ledge.

I feel like everyone should have Bowser's roll. Good enough that, circumstantially, you can use it offensively, but it is rarely the ideal option.

It really bothers me that grabs can be roll punished. Spot dodge punished? Sure. But someone shouldn't be able to roll any direction they want and then punish a grab attempt. That is stupid.

I also want more shield stun. Bowser down B should force a shield break or hit if he catches you shielding on the upswing.

I don't know about all that, but on the subject of Bowser buffs I wish Sakurai would give Bowser's dthrow combo possibilities. He did it for Charizard, time to share the love.

Hey guys, came across this video yesterday and was surprisingly unaware of the option it details. They call it the "meaty up b." Doesn't mean too much for Bowser, but for many characters this is an additional option as you're recovering to the ledge.

I don't know about all that, but on the subject of Bowser buffs I wish Sakurai would give Bowser's dthrow combo possibilities. He did it for Charizard, time to share the love.
Old news. Did it all the time with custom Dorf up B.

Boney

Banned
Yeah, basically as explained holding down is a universal "not grab the ledge". Samus screw attack eats shields so it can be a good move, tricky timing though.. You can reverse her up b to not grab the ledge as well.

Since Evo is this weekend will there be any top pit players there to watch? I need to take some notes for my pit play whenever I decide to take a break from splatoon

Boney

Banned
Last game for me!
Yeesh the time

Hah perfect timing

Gee gee's that puff was giving my Lucina tons of troubles, hard to get around that air ball

Yo Karst, I haven't played you in weeks! We should play later tonight if you're up for it
Hmm, now? Or are you at work?

We'll see about tonight. It's my wife's last night working her job (becoming a full-time mother), so she might want my attention to celebrate.

Oidisco

Hmm, now? Or are you at work?

We'll see about tonight. It's my wife's last night working her job (becoming a full-time mother), so she might want my attention to celebrate.

I'm a little busy right now, but maybe in like a 30 minutes I can play if that's ok for you

Oidisco

I'm playing pretty poorly right now. It's gonna take me a few games before I get into the swing of things

Felt a little better playing Zelda. Welp, nevermind. I'm playing like shit today!

Top Bottom