• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

JulianImp

Gotta make a call. Be right back.

Edit: Back.

Edit 2: Trampolines mean you probably shouldn't even bother trying to spike me unless I'm already on the third bounce IMO, since they'll make me spring back up and open you up for a punish depending on the spike used.

Edit3: That must've been the first footstool I've ever done since the launch of the game, and the worst part is it wasn't on purpose at all.

JulianImp

Footstols >:c

Pac-Man's one and only "spike" (outside of the trampoline custom).

Edit: Pizza just got here. Good games! I like that neither of us had a distinct advantage over the other. I'm almost entirely sold on Crazy Fruits, at least as long as we're still playing with customs.

Fandangox

Crazy fruits are great for Pacman, it allows him to control the stage a bit, I personally prefer the regular fruits for playstyle reasons though.

GGs nice pac.

JulianImp

Yes!
Come on, guys! It's fun with crazy stages and items on :p

I'll play some other day, since I feel like winding off and just having fun every now and then is something I'd like to get back into. For example, I managed to get over brooding and playing awfully after my matches against Flux thanks to the short break I took before I began playing on 3DS.

Boney

Banned
I LOVE THAT RANGE

missed the back and forth, on the gamepad, phone died. Great games in the end there, had to run like crazy because grabbing is to dangerous and hitting your shield is a no no.
not sure how anybody can tell me Ness isn't bullshit when he can dtit into fsmash and kill you no problem.
missed the b-reverse at the end there lol what a way to go.

gg's i always enjoy playing you. very nice mii swordfighter as well!

btw, what range do you love? :d

Puruzi

Banned
missed the back and forth, on the gamepad, phone died. Great games in the end there, had to run like crazy because grabbing is to dangerous and hitting your shield is a no no.
not sure how anybody can tell me Ness isn't bullshit when he can dtit into fsmash and kill you no problem.
missed the b-reverse at the end there lol what a way to go.

gg's i always enjoy playing you. very nice mii swordfighter as well!

btw, what range do you love? :d

GGs, It's Sword Fighter's Fsmash

Cronox

Banned
Alright, I'm officially available to play my very early Sheik. Expect me to drop every chain far earlier than I should. Might switch back to Bowser for a match or two also.

Anyone up to play?

Top Bottom