• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Nabster92

Didn't end up getting on stream last night at Xanadu, but I did get my match with Average Joe done on Tant's recording setup so that got uploaded at least:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZpkTvTe17Q

Was a close set, but I let the dong expand too much. :( Managed to beat Smashgod and Snow after that and ended up getting 13th out of 102 overall. Here's the power rankings for the region for some context http://imgur.com/EibJQrW

Also, sorry I haven't been hounding people enough (including myself) to finish their matches for the doubles tourney. I've been kinda lenient with it since trying to organize 4 people on a forum can prove to be pretty hard, especially with all the varying timezones. I'm gonna have to enforce some forfeitures at some point though to keep things moving, so I will do so for matches that aren't done or at least scheduled and agreed upon by the end of this weekend.

I wonder if we'll get a character every month. Mewtwo to Lucas kind of sets a precedent...

I'd say every two or three months is more likely. The time period between Mewtwo's and Lucas' release is technically closer to two months than one. I also think Mewtwo is a bit of a special case, since we know it started development way back around the time Smash Wii U went gold.

I'm thinking the next DLC character (Ryu? Wolf? Roy?) will be released in August or September, but that's just my hunch.

Ash, fancy seeing you here! I'm in this thread now, nice to see a familiar face, haha. Let's battle in Smash sometime!

Ah, I didn't know you were here too! I'd say yeah... we should totally play Smash sometime... but I've heard tell of your terrifying Mega Man and feel like mine will pale in comparison. :p

I've been an advocate for a RH character before the game was announced and it's what I wanted the most. Imagine how I feel. :lol

And Masked Man is enjoying the new game that lucky jerk

That's true - I forgot that Masked Man was actually playing the new game right now. Screw him then, his feelings don't count! ;)

But yeah man, I hear you. After Mega Man, a Rhythm Heaven character has always been my most-wanted newcomer and I, like so many other RH fans, was lulled into a false sense of security by the Gematsu leak. If nothing else, even a stage would be nice...

ya, it was extremely well done. It would have been on another level if they put some fake footage somewhere in there though lol. I'm not sure if you could make convincing gameplay footage with Brawl mods or edited smash 4 gameplay though.

Even without gameplay footage, I bet that trailer would have fooled at least a few people into believing it's real if it had been leaked anonymously via Reddit or 4chan or something and not obviously presented as a fan work on the creator's YouTube account. That would have been an entertaining bit of pre-E3 hype...

FSLink

Banned
I wonder if we'll get a character every month. Mewtwo to Lucas kind of sets a precedent...
Every 2 months you mean:

April: Mewtwo

June: Lucas

My guesses for the rest:

August: Ryu or Roy

October: the other one that wasn't released in August

December: Wolf with StarFox U

Spring 2016: Ballot character

I'd say every two or three months is more likely. The time period between Mewtwo's and Lucas' release is technically closer to two months than one. I also think Mewtwo is a bit of a special case, since we know it started development way back around the time Smash Wii U went gold..
Yeah, but there's no way they were just working on Mewtwo from Gold to April. You're right, though I should have said 2 months. In theory, as soon as the modelers were done modeling Mewtwo, they started on Lucas. Then they moved on to X, and so on. The assembly line should be finishing a prototype for a new character right about now. Especially if we consider that we'll get at least one, maybe two character trailers between the Nintendo Direct and E3, August seems like a fair release date for Ryu/Roy/Wolf/Ridley (kappa).

Every 2 months you mean:

My guesses for the rest:

I can agree with this.

Every 2 months you mean:

My guesses for the rest:

This is pretty much exactly what I think will happen, though I have Star Fox Wii U (and thus Wolf) pegged as an August/September release and not a December one. I just don't think Star Fox has the star IP power to be Nintendo's Big Holiday Title.

But man, I'm not even going to lie... I'm not feeling the hype for Roy at all. I generally don't have a problem with clone characters being in the roster, but we already have a Marth clone in Lucina. Do we really need another one, even if his sword attacks are charged with fire (oh hi, Ike) and he's slightly slower/stronger? I would venture to say no... no, we don't.

Didn't end up getting on stream last night at Xanadu, but I did get my match with Average Joe done on Tant's recording setup so that got uploaded at least:

Was a close set, but I let the dong expand too much. :( Managed to beat Smashgod and Snow after that and ended up getting 13th out of 102 overall. Here's the power rankings for the region for some context http://imgur.com/EibJQrW

That was a good game, and your opponent is definitely good too, but watching it I felt like you definitely should have had that set. Maybe it's just because we've played so much. :p

It is interesting to see how DK's custom up b kind of shuts down the off-stage play that contributes a ton to how scary your Rosie is. I'd love to have seen your other matches!

Thanks for sharing, and great job!

Thanks for the intense matches Snacks, those were real back-and-forth nailbiters you put me through. I was especially surprised at your pocket Zelda/Ness/Mr. Game and Watch/Captain Falcon/Lucina/Robin!

Also I r best pichu player

This is pretty much exactly what I think will happen, though I have Star Fox Wii U (and thus Wolf) pegged as an August/September release and not a December one. I just don't think Star Fox has the star IP power to be Nintendo's Big Holiday Title.

But man, I'm not even going to lie... I'm not feeling the hype for Roy at all. I generally don't have a problem with clone characters being in the roster, but we already have a Marth clone in Lucina. Do we really need another one, even if his sword attacks are charged with fire (oh hi, Ike) and he's slightly slower/stronger? I would venture to say no... no, we don't.
What else does Nintendo have for the holiday season? Zelda got pushed to 2016. E3 could surprise us, but given the state of things, Star Fox U for Christmas seems plausible.

Re: Roy. It's all good. On Sunday, Sakurai is going to give a little presentation where he shows off Lucas to everyone. Then he'll show Lucas' customs, which are completely different from Ness'. He'll explain that he just didn't have time for Mewtwo's before, but they're getting patched in on Monday. Mewtwo's customs will include:

Shadow Ball Customs:

Abyssal Shadow Ball - A Shadow Ball that has less knockback than the default, but is immune to reflection.

Shady Shadow Ball - A faster-traveling version of Shadow Ball that causes no knockback. Instead, it causes a tripping effect to occur when fully charged up (visually, charges in reverse like WFT's custom).

Teleport Customs:
Teleport Strike - Mewtwo's teleport has increased startup, but it no longer leaves him prone after usage, and Mewtwo recovers immediately upon reappearing.

Vacuum Teleport - Mewtwo's teleport has less range, but now creates a "vacuum" effect where Mewtwo started the move, suctioning nearby opponents in.

Disable Customs:
Shattering Disable - This variant does severe damage to shields, but has no effect otherwise (does ~fully charged Shadow Ball damage to shields).

Migraine Disable - This move can hit opponents facing toward or away from Mewtwo, but the stun time is halved.

Confusion Customs:
Possessive Confusion - A variant that reduces the startup time on Confusion, and the reflected projectile's damage is now increased three-fold. No longer acts as a command grab.

Subversive Confusion - This variant can be used repeatedly for aerial maneuverability, but no longer reflects projectiles or interacts with opponents.

Additionally, Sakurai will apologize for making Mewtwo so shitty upon release. All of his hitboxes are fixed, Nair now has no landing lag, and Shadow Ball now has its charging hitbox returned. Lucario now starts every match by saying "Sorry I stole your tech, Mewtwo. I am just a stupid clone version of you, and I should have developed my own stuff". Oh yeah, and Roy will have customs that are different from Marth's.

Probably wouldn't have gone to sudden death if I didn't waste so much time climbing the ladders.

Yeah but technically that got you the win even tho I won the sudden death because of the percentages.

It was a nice experiment. Some stages definitely deserve their ban, but a couple of those I'd certainly wouldn't mind playing on serious matches.

Juni_

Yeah but technically that got you the win even tho I won the sudden death because of the percentages.

It was a nice experiment. Some stages definitely deserve their ban, but a couple of those I'd certainly wouldn't mind playing on serious matches.

Which stages would you not mind playing on serious matches? Maybe we can go to those stages during our ranbats matches. :p

What else does Nintendo have for the holiday season? Zelda got pushed to 2016. E3 could surprise us, but given the state of things, Star Fox U for Christmas seems plausible.

I think Nintendo will surprise us with something at E3. Obviously Zelda isn't happening this year, but I don't think Nintendo believes (or at least I hope they don't) that Star Fox alone will carry the Wii U through the holidays.

Which stages would you not mind playing on serious matches? Maybe we can go to those stages during our ranbats matches. :p

Kalos and Norfair were my favorites. Gamer was alright. Orbital Gate Assault was nice but fuck trying to catch Villager there lol

Juni_

Kalos and Norfair were my favorites. Gamer was alright. Orbital Gate Assault was nice but fuck trying to catch Villager there lol

Probably would have had less trouble catching me if you weren't using Marth with that up b. :p

I liked kalos, skyworld, garden of hope and wrecking crew. Fuck Gamer.

Additionally, Sakurai will apologize for making Mewtwo so shitty upon release. All of his hitboxes are fixed, Nair now has no landing lag, and Shadow Ball now has its charging hitbox returned. Lucario now starts every match by saying "Sorry I stole your tech, Mewtwo. I am just a stupid clone version of you, and I should have developed my own stuff". Oh yeah, and Roy will have customs that are different from Marth's.

I can just imagine Sakurai saying "Sorry I made Mewtwo such a shitty character guys, I didn't want make him too strong otherwise whiny assholes would accuse me of making 'pay-to-win' DLC but I probably went too far in the other direction in retrospect. So to make up for it I am deleting Ness from the game as Lucas will replace him, just as it should've been in Melee. Also, I have heard that the fans desire the ability to play on stages without any hazards at all. Since you all want that so much, I've deleted every stage's default form so you can all just play on the Omega stages all day long. I recommend Kalos Pokemon League.

Finally, I have a new trailer to present to you all. Please watch and enjoy."

What follows is a trailer that at first looks like Roy's comeback, but then he gets #rekt by everyone's favorite Space Pirate
_Wolf_

Release Date: Right the fuck now motherfuckers that's right he's coming out with Lucas get those credit cards ready, because we're not done yet. Sakurai also proceeds to announce that Melee HD is coming this Christmas, that he looks forward to Evo where he'll announce another new character (rumored to be Sagat, Sakurai's Super Turbo main), that Roy is shit, Ridley too, and that he's collaborating with Ono to make Nintendo vs. Capcom: a new kind of fighting game in the style of TvC featuring Mario, Ryu, Mega Man, Link, and about 12 other incredibly obscure characters that both companies had to dig really deep for. Now you can finally settle that debate with your friend on who would win between Ayumi Tachibana and Saki Omokane.

Then E3 begins, and the world enters its last week before Judgment Day arrives, and the Apotheosis of Masahiro Sakurai the One True Deity initiates the end of the world, and of all reality as we know it.

I fell asleep halfway through writing this if you must know. Time for bed!

If anyone wants to add to this list, post in this thread:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=167304662&postcount=1048

I can just imagine Sakurai saying "Sorry I made Mewtwo such a shitty character guys, I didn't want make him too strong otherwise whiny assholes would accuse me of making 'pay-to-win' DLC but I probably went too far in the other direction in retrospect. So to make up for it I am deleting Ness from the game as Lucas will replace him, just as it should've been in Melee. Also, I have heard that the fans desire the ability to play on stages without any hazards at all. Since you all want that so much, I've deleted every stage's default form so you can all just play on the Omega stages all day long. I recommend Kalos Pokemon League.

What follows is a trailer that at first looks like Roy's comeback, but then he gets #rekt by everyone's favorite Space Pirate
_Wolf_

Release Date: Right the fuck now motherfuckers that's right he's coming out with Lucas get those credit cards ready, because we're not done yet. Sakurai also proceeds to announce that Melee HD is coming this Christmas, that he looks forward to Evo where he'll announce another new character (rumored to be Sagat, Sakurai's Super Turbo main), that Roy is shit, Ridley too, and that he's collaborating with Ono to make Nintendo vs. Capcom: a new kind of fighting game in the style of TvC featuring Mario, Ryu, Mega Man, Link, and about 12 other incredibly obscure characters that both companies had to dig really deep for. Now you can finally settle that debate with your friend on who would win between Ayumi Tachibana and Saki Omokane.

Then E3 begins, and the world enters its last week before Judgment Day arrives, and the Apotheosis of Masahiro Sakurai the One True Deity initiates the end of the world, and of all reality as we know it.

This...this is a descent into madness, friends.

Robiin

I just sent some of you my first match of the day. It was 15 seconds long. My morning was kind of shit, tired and we were out of coffee in the house. I started Smash, and it made me happy.

I'm playing Sean Hicks (from Smashified) on for glory lol!

jaosobno

Is lag a common thing in 4 player smash? Everything works more or less fine up to 3 players, but when 4 people appear, it seems like there is some serious lag. The lag itself varies from somewhat tolerable to absolutely terrible.

I'm guessing the online mode is P2P? Cause that would explain everything. My connection is 12 Mbps so that shouldn't be the cause.

Robiin

I'm guessing the online mode is P2P? Cause that would explain everything. My connection is 12 Mbps so that shouldn't be the cause.
Yes, it's p2p unfortunately. Which is why going online against randoms a lottery. However, most people still playing seem to have relatively good connections. But 4-player is just too much to handle for the game/traffic.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Man I am having the hardest time with Mega Man in getting turned around and facing the wrong direction when I switch positions during a 1v1.

But I think I've gotten better. I WON multiple games last night!

Cronox

Banned
I am honestly upset that we are in Community. Feels like a mistake.

Might as well make a new thread on Lucas announcement day and we can all migrate back to gaming.

Maybe this thread will get moved to gaming when Lucas releases?

I think I am completely done with customless Bowser. I just can't stand playing him.

Ha dash slash really helps with a lot of stuff, but no dash slash will keep you honest in the neutral. Sometimes it's good to go back to a spacing game that doesn't involve the option to break that spacing at any time. Certain fundamentals can be lost if one leans too heavily on dash slash. But I don't want to play default Bowser either <.<.

Last week I SD'd with Luigi while I had a big lead on the first stock on for glory, the other guy taunted (Rosa's long taunt), I come back and kill him out of the taunt with up B, other guy rage quit right afterwards.

I don't get people who taunt when the other SDs lol

The best was a Mario I fought on FG a while back as Jigglypuff. Every time he killed me he'd do the "Mario grows 3 sizes" taunt, and I'd come back and rest his practically unmissable hurtbox for the stock. Took him a few matches before he finally switched taunts. What an idiot.

I really hope Lucas has his momentum stuff still.

I'm hoping that they make Lucas' side b change his momentum without requiring b-sticking. If he's in the air, just have it blow him backwards by default. I really don't want to have to learn a unique control scheme for every character I play, I already switch between cstick on smash/attack for Bowser and Jigglypuff respectively :/

Watched the video and I hate to say it (you've heard it before re: aggressiveness), but there were a number of times when you approached without really needing to. Given customs, you have access to that ridiculous side b projectile and there were many cases where you could have forced him to approach rather than the other way around. I know it may feel lame and I love playing as aggressively as possible myself, but no one's going to slap the controller out of your hand if you shoot a couple projectiles every once in a while. Rosa is in a position to do that with great safety.

Also, I noticed that both times after you got put in the ground by a side-b, you came out of it accidentally using Rosa's down b. It got your stock taken at the end of the first match. It may be coincidence, but I'd encourage you to mash directions and attack/jump buttons rather than specials in these situations. With Rosa you're not in any danger of committing to a possible SD move like characters with fast-drop dairs (Sheik/ZSS/Bowser) so the main liability for you is using a special coming out of it.

It was good stuff, by the way. You almost got him!

Re: Roy. It's all good. On Sunday, Sakurai is going to give a little presentation where he shows off Lucas to everyone. Then he'll show Lucas' customs, which are completely different from Ness'. He'll explain that he just didn't have time for Mewtwo's before, but they're getting patched in on Monday. Mewtwo's customs will include:

Shadow Ball Customs:

Abyssal Shadow Ball - A Shadow Ball that has less knockback than the default, but is immune to reflection.

Shady Shadow Ball - A faster-traveling version of Shadow Ball that causes no knockback. Instead, it causes a tripping effect to occur when fully charged up (visually, charges in reverse like WFT's custom).

Teleport Customs:
Teleport Strike - Mewtwo's teleport has increased startup, but it no longer leaves him prone after usage, and Mewtwo recovers immediately upon reappearing.

Vacuum Teleport - Mewtwo's teleport has less range, but now creates a "vacuum" effect where Mewtwo started the move, suctioning nearby opponents in.

Disable Customs:
Shattering Disable - This variant does severe damage to shields, but has no effect otherwise (does ~fully charged Shadow Ball damage to shields).

Migraine Disable - This move can hit opponents facing toward or away from Mewtwo, but the stun time is halved.

Confusion Customs:
Possessive Confusion - A variant that reduces the startup time on Confusion, and the reflected projectile's damage is now increased three-fold. No longer acts as a command grab.

Subversive Confusion - This variant can be used repeatedly for aerial maneuverability, but no longer reflects projectiles or interacts with opponents.

Oh man, this was funny in a dark humor sort of way. I would be seriously surprised to see any DLC characters get customs, much less have customs added retroactively. After all, if Mewtwo exists, can optimism exist? #Jaden-isms

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance

_Wolf_

Bowser's Side B still doesn't get fixed? Disappointed.

I think Mewtwo is pretty good ::shrugs shoulders::

He still has too many problems.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I am honestly upset that we are in Community. Feels like a mistake.

Might as well make a new thread on Lucas announcement day and we can all migrate back to gaming.

In situations like these I think it's better to talk with the moderation team about it than to make it an issue in here. Send a friendly and informative PM to EmCeeGramr or Steve Youngblood and explain the situation.

You're welcome to counter the sentiments I've conveyed numerous times about his various shortcomings. He's okay, but only mid-tier at best. If you watch ZeRo's Top and High tier videos, Mewtwo has serious struggles with almost every single character in them.

As a Ness main from Brawl, whose secondaries were Link, Bowser, and Lucas, I have no pity for a few problems.
That's fine. No one asked for your pity.

You're welcome to counter the sentiments I've conveyed numerous times about his various shortcomings. He's okay, but only mid-tier at best. If you watch ZeRo's Top and High tier videos, Mewtwo has serious struggles with almost every single character in them.

That's fine. No one asked for your pity.

I don't consider mid tier bad at all. At the very least that means you have options. Ultimately, I think too many Smash players are too quick to blame their character for losses, when the much more important factor, in my opinion, is the player's skill level as it pertains to a variety of scenarios during a match. Reaction time, countering, spacing, actually reading the opponent and learning their nuances in a very short amount of time, setting up the opponent, defending well, knowing how to play the chess match within the game, etc. I don't believe anyone here, including myself, has maximized those capabilities, I consider them a far more important factor at this stage when playing.

In situations like these I think it's better to talk with the moderation team about it than to make it an issue in here. Send a friendly and informative PM to EmCeeGramr or Steve Youngblood and explain the situation.

We are a pretty tight knit community here. Nothing wrong with venting frustrations in the thread itself, but if you meant take it to them to get something done, sure.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
We are a pretty tight knit community here. Nothing wrong with venting frustrations in the thread itself, but if you meant take it to them to get something done, sure.

Yes, that was what I meant. I don't mind venting at all, but there's a far bigger chance of getting shit done by taking it through the right channels.

Yes, that was what I meant. I don't mind venting at all, but there's a far bigger chance of getting shit done by taking it through the right channels.

Ah I see. I doubt the mods will agree to move this particular thread, but we can surely sneak back in with subsequent character reveals/launches

Thulius

I wouldn't disagree, but the problem is he's pretty good as a defensive, reactionary character. When the entirety of top tier either outzones him or has strong/safe enough offense that his only option is to either wait for a mistake or guess, that amounts to pretty much nothing. He has nothing that allows him to force his own offense on opponents. He has nothing to chase down characters with more mobility. The defensive options he does have don't even work properly against a decent number of characters.

Still, outside of a few hitbox fixes I don't think there are major problems with his design. I would rather see changes across the top tier so that they actually have to react occasionally instead of just throwing out walls of safe hitboxes.

Also, worth noting that a lot of opinions are based heavily on online play where the top tiers are even stronger and playing mid-low tiers against them goes from a disproportionate amount of guessing to literally only guessing.

If we're still in Community when the actual Lucas DLC drops, I think this is a good option.

I don't consider mid tier bad at all. At the very least that means you have options. Ultimately, I think too many Smash players are too quick to blame their character for losses, when the much more important factor, in my opinion, is the player's skill level as it pertains to a variety of scenarios during a match. Reaction time, countering, spacing, actually reading the opponent and learning their nuances in a very short amount of time, setting up the opponent, defending well, knowing how to play the chess match within the game, etc. I don't believe anyone here, including myself, has maximized those capabilities, I consider them a far more important factor at this stage when playing.
The main issue is that in quite a few matchups, there aren't options. The big problem is that Mewtwo has absolutely nothing that is safe. At all. Most characters have safe options at some distance. Mario can jump around and throw some fireballs to see how his opponent reacts, Ness and Yoshi can space out an Fair, Bowser can throw out a jab, etc. Mewtwo literally has nothing that is safe. Everything has to be a read, even his pokes - it's a bad situation to be in. I can play the patient game and space people out with Shadow Ball, which is his only viable neutral tool, but when the opponent easily counters Shadow Ball, he gets screwed hard.

Right now, a huge issue is that Mewtwo's tail attacks aren't actually disjointed. So it looks like he has a ton of range and can space people out, but against opponents that understand the Mewtwo matchup, they can force trades on most of his attacks. That is not okay for the second lightest character in the game. It means that, even when I play perfectly, I am at a disadvantage if my opponent understands the matchup.

Then there are characters that Mewtwo can get hard reads on, and it doesn't even matter because he has no tools to counter them. Pikachu is a great example here. Mewtwo has zero tools to deal with Quick Attack. He just has to eat it over and over again, because Quick Attack beats all of Mewtwo's attacks, and Mewtwo's fastest attack that covers the area behind him is 14 frames. 14 frames - that's an enormous amount of time in this game.

He needs buffs to be viable - no other way around it.

I wouldn't disagree, but the problem is he's pretty good as a defensive, reactionary character. When the entirety of top tier either outzones him or has strong/safe enough offense that his only option is to either wait for a mistake or guess, that amounts to pretty much nothing. He has nothing that allows him to force his own offense on opponents. He has nothing to chase down characters with more mobility. The defensive options he does have don't even work properly against a decent number of characters.

Still, outside of a few hitbox fixes I don't think there are major problems with his design. I would rather see changes across the top tier so that they actually have to react occasionally instead of just throwing out walls of safe hitboxes.

Also, worth noting that a lot of opinions are based heavily on online play where the top tiers are even stronger and playing mid-low tiers against them goes from a disproportionate amount of guessing to literally only guessing.
Completely agreed with this. Without customs, I'd say that Mewtwo has a fair, 50/50 matchup against about 2/3 of the cast. Then there's the 1/3 that just doesn't give a damn about what Mewtwo is doing, and it feels worse than Bowser just because Mewtwo is so light.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
I don't consider mid tier bad at all. At the very least that means you have options. Ultimately, I think too many Smash players are too quick to blame their character for losses, when the much more important factor, in my opinion, is the player's skill level as it pertains to a variety of scenarios during a match.

I dunno man. I can play a very competent Bowser, Charizard, Ganon, Meta Knight and so on but something about Mewtwo just seems gimped to me. I know the base fundamentals of his set but it still underperforms for me.

The super heavies can hold their own and MK is a combo king but Mewtwo doesn't seem to really excel at a lot of stuff. Mewtwo seems to rely on a lot of trickery to get his hits in.

I reflect a lot of Karst's concerns and Mid tier isn't bad but it just means the top tiers can shut him down and the lack of customs means he has little room to evolve.

Unlike Ganon who benefits greatly from customs.

Speaking of Ganon I clanked with Meta Knight's Fsmash with his Jab. Hilarious.

Whats wrong with the thread being in community (just curious)?
Community leads to a drought of new players. People all move on eventually, but no one checks community unless they're already part of a thread. If you reflect on it, when you click on the "Community" tab, you aren't skimming thread titles for interesting bits like you are in "Gaming". You are just looking for your thread.

In "Gaming", people skim threads and sometimes go "Oh, Smash! I've been wanting to get back into that.", or they click to check our conversations out and think "Hmm, I'd like to play with these folks sometime". It leads to new blood, which is vital. Community = Death is the common GAF perspective.

Top Bottom