• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Long range flamethrower is fantastic depending on the match up. It'll outcamp most characters.

Love using it against Nami's Yoshi hahaha

That thing needs to die out faster, and have longer charge times. It needs to be similar to Bowser's custom strong fire breath.

We just need to play a long set and I will figure it out. I don't play enough decent Charizards, so it is good CRQ is trying to become one. I would still prefer customs to be banned.

Boney

Banned
That thing needs to die out faster, and have longer charge times. It needs to be similar to Bowser's custom strong fire breath.

We just need to play a long set and I will figure it out. I don't play enough decent Charizards, so it is good CRQ is trying to become one. I would still prefer customs to be banned.
You have to commit to at least 3. But it's similar to falco laser in aplication. Controllable angle makes it extra good.

This Greninja. :-O

Long range flamethrower is fantastic depending on the match up. It'll outcamp most characters.

Love using it against Nami's Yoshi hahaha
I think default is better. Leads to good gimps.

Charizard has a better flamethrower than Bowser by default, so it makes sense for his custom version to be better as well.

Ah, well no problem then. I'll just practice some Arcana Heart while I have Evo playing in the background. :)

Say, does anyone think any of us is capable of being a good enough Sheik that we can learn the matchup from? I feel like that's a big weak spot to Gaf players.

I would put time into mine, but she is so boring to play for many matches in a row. Nothing beats the fun of Yoshi :p

Cronox seems to be trying to get into Sheik, and he is pretty dedicated to the characters he picks, so he might be the best bet.

Beats

ya, custom Shulk is really hard to deal with. I've played him in so many sets against his custom Shulk and I only really go even with him using ZSS. Power vision makes the matches so stressful lol.

"Oh, it has been like 3 seconds, why don't I jab him now?"

*Dies to Power Vision*

Yeah...
This is all I want to see. At something like 20%.

It would be hilarious if that's how Twilt wins most of his games lol

Edit: You know, these pool matches have shown off pretty aggressive play relatively speaking.
Extremely aggressive. The only characters that play defensively are those without good offensive options, and the lame brigade with their 3F Nairs. Too much reward for turtling.

Great games OoA! Sorry these weren't ideal conditions for you to play in, plus the lag :/

Still, can't sleep on DDD. When I did you'd wake me up with 60%.

Thanks for the games!

Thulius, I'm good to go. I'll make a room!

Really shows just how patient he was, he never threw out any desperate moves and kept biding his time until he found an opportunity.

And yeah, this Yoshi is getting rekt.
I was so impressed.

The stream's quality right now can be blamed on this Yoshi. How did he get this far?
I saw him try to combo Jab into Uair. That's not a thing, right? Lol

Some people get easy brackets. Some people face counterpicks and killers.

Great games OoA! Sorry these weren't ideal conditions for you to play in, plus the lag :/

Thanks for the games!

Yup GGs! One of these days I'll beat that Mega Man :p. Glad the lag wasn't too bad. I couldn't use my ethernetadapter so that didn't help.

I was so impressed.

I saw him try to combo Jab into Uair. That's not a thing, right? Lol

Some people get easy brackets. Some people face counterpicks and killers.

Lol, jab to uair is definitely not a thing. Jab to smash, or jab to tilt. Jab to down-B can work, too. Maybe he wanted jab to usmash?

Really shows just how patient he was, he never threw out any desperate moves and kept biding his time until he found an opportunity.

There isn't any other way to play Greninja if you don't want to lose constantly.

Have there been a lot of Kirby's? There was one earlier that was pretty ridiculous. Used the jumping neutral B to eat Mario after he used his jump and fall off-stage.

Thanks for the games!

Also, I've you got some feedback for me I'd love to hear it. I really struggle against projectile heavy characters with Dedede, really hard to get in close.

Top Bottom