• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Beats

Oh, this is TWILT's pool going on right now.

edit: Not sure how they're picking the stream matches though, so I dunno if we'll see him play.

ffdgh

Oh God that cheese.
KuGsj.gif

Puruzi

Banned
He had to wait until I was no longer watching to show up, didn't he?

Could you point me to the stream archive if there's any?

Don't know if it's archived, but the Pac was pretty good. Grab fucked him a bunch of times though.

He used a grab against Mario, at a range where it should have worked, but it missed for literally no reason and he caught an F Smash to the face to end the game

Poor Pac Man.

Anyone wanna 1v1? ID is HarimeNui

JulianImp

Don't know if it's archived, but the Pac was pretty good. Grab fucked him a bunch of times though.

He used a grab against Mario, at a range where it should have worked, but it missed for literally no reason and he caught an F Smash to the face to end the game

Poor Pac Man.

His grab's dead zone is so annoying, and it isn't like it's balancing anything. I'd say they need to either fix his grab so that it's safer and/or more reliable, or alternatively buff his throws so that they give Pac-Man more kill options and/or follow-ups into combos other than dthrow tech chasing.

Puruzi

Banned
His grab's dead zone is so annoying, and it isn't like it's balancing anything. I'd say they need to either fix his grab so that it's safer and/or more reliable, or alternatively buff his throws so that they give Pac-Man more kill options and/or follow-ups into combos other than dthrow tech chasing.

No, the Mario wasn't in the deadzone
It missed for literally no reason.

Boney

Banned

Poor Pac Man.

That grab was too far away. Pac's grab is instant at point blank, but it travels super slow. Like super slow. So the grab hadn't reached Mario by time he threw it out, and Mario had the time to react to it and throw the fsmash on "reaction"

Boney

Banned

Poor Pac Man.

That grab was too far away. Pac's grab is instant at point blank, but it travels super slow. Like super slow. So the grab hadn't reached Mario by time he threw it out, and Mario had the time to react to it and throw the fsmash on "reaction"

I agree it shouldn't be that slow though. Link got buffed, I have faith that him and the rest of the tethers will get better

Puruzi

Banned

Mario was literally standing in shield and the tractor beam just went directly through him

Who's hosting?

And how often do you change your avatar? It's like different every time I see it
I'll host

JulianImp

That grab was too far away. Pac's grab automatically misses at point blank, and it travels super slow. Like super slow. So the grab hadn't reached Mario by time he threw it out, and Mario had the time to react to it and throw the fsmash on "reaction"

Fixed that for you.

Edit: I guess this means Pac-Man's grab misses at all ranges. Man, talk about getting the worst throw in the game without getting anything good in return.

Boney

Banned
Good luck twilt!

Mario was literally standing in shield and the tractor beam just went directly through him

I'll host
Tractor isn't the speed of the actual grab. It's much much slower actually.

Fixed that for you.

Edit: I guess this means Pac-Man's grab misses at all ranges. Man, talk about getting the worst throw in the game without getting anything good in return.
Saw a bunch of grabs today that worked pretty fast today actually. Standing grabs against running opponents.

Top Bottom