• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

JulianImp

aMSa isn't going to win.
And FOW is probably going to SD at the worst possible moment.

Rooting for either is just going to be heartbreak.

You were right on both counts!

I loved seeing the Greninja player crawling a bit every now and then. That reminded me that Pac-Man also has a crawl... too bad it sucks so much (it makes Pac a whole two pixels shorter!).

JulianImp

I wonder why Sonic runs the gravitational spin dash together with the double spring, since that custom nerfs the distance Sonic can cover with a spinshot by a whole freaking lot, making his recovery even more miserable.

Oidisco

YAAAAS!

After seiing MVD's set against Nairo at CEO, he's after becoming one of my favourite players. He's so much fun to watch!

There was one bowser
I just play Bowser because I know how to use him and he covers Mewtwo's 40 or so bad matchups. I don't consider him my main. I have about 1000 more matches with Mewtwo than I do with Bowser right now.

Zero Mewtwo.

One Jigglypuff, but Hungrybox was pretty bad with him.

I like how you've encorporated the up airs into your play. Very strong!

Dude it's made a world of difference in some matchups. I can't believe I went this long without using it the way I do now.

Also, and you will probably laugh at this, I didn't have c-stick set to "attack/tilt". Since I've changed it, my aerial movement is a ton better when landing because it doesn't do that stupid momentum stopping thing that it does when the c-stick is set to smash.

I am trying to play a lot more aggressive than normal Tipster, kind of keep you from settling in. Do you feel a difference?

Definitely, its forcing me out of metal blade more than I usually do. Which is actually great, since I've been trying to work some new stuff in. It feels like these last three you've been even more aggressive though which is shutting a lot of it down

FluxWaveZ

If you're going to start cheesing me with custom DK on BF, I swear I'm going to start destroying you harder than I have been with Sonic.

Edit: Thank you. I'm tolerant of practically everything in this game, but outright cheese is not cool.

Oidisco

It's good to know that I've learned a few things fighting Karst's Mewtwo. Just played a really good Mewtwo on For Glory that had a pretty similar playstyle and my Zelda messed him up!

FluxWaveZ

Salt.

Choose one:
1) Not being cool with cheese.
2) Maining Sonic.

It's irrelevant when I haven't been playing Sonic in this set at all until I started getting cheesed. If people are going to start cheesing me, that's when I'll really get serious and start wrecking people.

When it comes to most people here, I don't need Sonic to win.

It's good to know that I've learned a few things fighting Karst's Mewtwo. Just played a really good Mewtwo on For Glory that had a pretty similar playstyle and my Zelda messed him up!
I did better against your Zelda in our last set thanks to Wynd. It's great that we all help each other out. :)

It's irrelevant when I haven't been playing Sonic in this set at all until I started getting cheesed. If people are going to start cheesing me, that's when I'll really get serious and start wrecking people.
No, it's not irrelevant. You can't complain about a spammy piece of crap like custom DK while maining a spammy piece of crap like Sonic without being a hypocrite.

FluxWaveZ

No, it's not irrelevant. You can't complain about a spammy piece of crap like custom DK while maining a spammy piece of crap like Sonic without being a hypocrite.

Custom DK isn't the problem. Custom DK + 100% use of Battlefield is. It's especially a problem when opponents start using it when I keep succeeding with a plethora of other characters. I can easily win against opponents that use this tactic using Sonic, but I'm not playing Sonic during casuals.

Top Bottom