• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

funkypie

Banned
I know I've said this before but the netcode or Nintendos matchmaking is shit. I can't enjoy just some simple casual games because it lags like fuck. Allstars never had this issue with 4 players.

I know people say use gaf but sometimes I don't have the time and just want to play some quick fun games lol.

I know I've said this before but the netcode or Nintendos matchmaking is shit. I can't enjoy just some simple casual games because it lags like fuck. Allstars never had this issue with 4 players.

I know people say use gaf but sometimes I don't have the time and just want to play some quick fun games lol.

It works fine for me, but the connection is extremely finicky on wireless connections.

Neki

StaticManny is so campy, how do people even complain about Dabuz when StaticManny sits in the same spot charging and shielding.

Boney

Banned
I really don't like Rosalina's laser. Moves that are straight upgrades are the worst. If it had no hitstun, it might be okay, but that's way too good on her.

I wonder how long we have to wait post-Evo for the next balance patch. August?

I think lots of customs are too good. Dragon Rush, Trip Sapling, Decisive Monado Arts, Power Vision, Explosive Balloon Trip, Heavy Skull Bash, Penetrating Needles, Super Speed, Hammer Spindash, Iceballs...

Most of those are in the top 32.

Hello, my brother in sleepiness. Be glad you didn't set your alarm 2 hours early because your tired self did PST -1 instead of PST +1. :-(
I think those are really really really good. But not broken ya know?
Of course they should continue to be balanced but they're not arguments for banning customs as I feel something like trip sapling or hammer Spindash is.

They should ban sonic full stop though, that'd make everyone happy

Oidisco

Someone on For Glory just changed his tag to "You are, the only, good Marth, on FG"

The person I played before him kept calling me a noob, spammer and roller after every game I won (I was barely rolling and I was Marth).

Also, I genuinely feel bad for Angel. I really hate timeouts, and he totally had that!

JulianImp

This Villager wasn't nearly as infuriating as the previous one. Match was even somewhat fun, I'd say!

Edit: Now's WFT time! Interesting match-ups galore since I came back, as opposed to that Sheik vs ZSS one I had to watch at first.

Fandangox

Hi.
Went 3-2.
I used Duck Hunt the whole time.
My pools was pretty stacked. My little bro made it out of his pools though but got eliminated by Mr. E (Sheik). He used Wario the whole time, a lot of people don't know how to deal with heavy bike lmao
He went 6-2

Not bad, though competition out there.

Oidisco

There's a bunch of the Top 32 matches that aren't being played on stream, but they're being recorded and will be uploaded to Youtube later.

JulianImp

I'm up for some 1v1s or 2v2s if anybody else wants to play (3DS as well). Would also be up for some crazy matches with non-tournament stages and/or items.

Edit: Nairo's got no tag? That means he must be playing with the dreaded tap jump on. Is that a good thing for ZSS?

Top Bottom