• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Hatchtag

Banned
We'll almost certainly get a third wave of Mii Fighter costumes, but I'm not so sure about even more new characters so soon. Getting three new characters in one day at E3 was a huge deal, so I think it'll be awhile longer (later this year, fall or winter) before we see more characters added. I feel like Wolf will be announced and added to coincide with Star Fox Zero's marketing during toward the end of the year.

After Wolf... who knows? Probably the character chosen from the ballot in Spring 2016 or something. Things will get very interesting and murky after Wolf's addition since he's the last remaining Brawl/Melee vet who is both highly requested and has realistic chances of being added into the Wii U/3DS roster. (Ice Climbers and Pokémon Trainer are out for obvious reasons, Young Link is just Toon Link but not nearly as cool, and only a very tiny minority even want or care about Pichu. Ivysaur and Squirtle could technically have a chance, but I seriously doubt it.)

Eh. I think they would've held off on Roy and/or Ryu if they didn't think they could put a new character out in August. Would be kinda dumb to release a bunch of characters at once and then go cold for an overly long time before releasing anymore. And I don't think Wolf, Ivysaur, Squirtle, Snake or Pichu would take considerably high amounts of effort. They could've made them by now.

Also, I think Snake's chances aren't horrible. I wouldn't say they're good, but I'd say their better than most newcomers and arguably some veterans.

JulianImp

So we've got ourselves another LatAm SmashGAFfer? I guess this means that my friend list will finally get its second green connection icon!

¡Bienvenido a bordo!

Boney

Banned
Phew good games man, definately show up more around here! You totally had it that last fight, you wrecked me on the first stock

Estuvieron la raja jaja, ayuda que la conexión estaba buena. Póngale acá con todos nosotros, yo soy promedio acá, enverdad hay weones secos.

JulianImp

I randomly decide to use spectate mode every now and then, and man, it's really stupid how they messed it up. On top of gold being absolutely worthless, you can only bet up to 100 at a time (come on, let me bet 10% of my total or something), and good payouts only come from people who get x10 payout multipliers because they haven't played before (so they have a 0% win rating, and hence the maximum payout). I wish they'd have given us the option to save the replays, at the very least.

She's a squid girl, get it? I-K-A.

Now you're going all Splatoon on me, aren't you? You and your ika-centrism!

jnWake

Another chilean? Interesting, I haven't played Smash in a while because my internet sucks but with a countrymate it could work...

I haven't played Julian either. South America Smash GAF needs to organize!

I'm the best Sonic :|

My b, "second-best." CyberWave or Fluxman are frauds compared to us.

GGs Namikaze, casual matches are fun but they felt meaningless after awhile and I stopped caring and that wasn't a good way to approach things. :(

Plus I wanted to go play Arcana Heart

Edit: Oh I see, not serious enough for you am I? Well I'll take my space animals and Mario clones and ninjas somewhere else then. :T

JulianImp

How's the Bowser vs Megaman match-up supposed to go? I know lemons don't stun the koopa king, but I guess MM's pressure game and variety of projectiles and disjointed attacks might be really problematic for him.

I was spamming lemons? D:

Our connection has a bit of lag! Let's do two more and then I've gotta do my ranbats with Phantom!

Like your Bowser though! You'll be able to get some good feedback from Karst!

Yeah, the lag is notorious. But is not a bad thing for me yet. I'm used to it. Thanks for the opinions. Your megaman doesn't let me breath xD

Karsticles, if you still want to play a little, I'm waiting at the lobby.

Edit: lets leave it for another day. I'm going to bed. Good night!

Top Bottom