• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I'm glad that people are going to give him a try. I just hope that they wouldn't change anything about Wolf, other than final smash.

I would play Wolf if he came out. They can't mess him up more than they did Falco.

You better not jinx anything about it. If you did then I know where I would find you. in our smashgaf irc chatroom. >.>

SoldnerKei

Anyone have spare time and want to help me configure a stream for SFV beta tonight? :)

who are you picking up Karst? I'll be playing Ryu until Cammy is available

also why this sudden talk about Wolf, is he coming back? since he is a SF character I would play him, casually at least, pretty much like I play Fox and Falco.

still, the only one I wish comes back is Snake, and I know that won't happen.

who are you picking up Karst? I'll be playing Ryu until Cammy is available

also why this sudden talk about Wolf, is he coming back? since he is a SF character I would play him, casually at least, pretty much like I play Fox and Falco.

still, the only one I wish comes back is Snake, and I know that won't happen.
I will likely play a different character each day. :)

Boney

Banned
Alright dude, gonna take a break. Still can't believe you rage quited that match lmao

It still astonishes me how much free shit Yoshi can get fair to up air, baiting airdodge to nair, invincible fsmash. C'mon!

Played a scrubby guy in For Glory last night who lost our first two matches as Sheik, and in our subsequent matches he rotated through all of the well-known high-tier characters, apparently thinking tiers mean everything. He lost every single time to my Mega Man. :p

He went Sheik > Rosalina > Sonic > Captain Falcon > Yoshi > Diddy Kong.

Ironically, he played his best as Sheik. Once he got to Diddy Kong, it was clear he had no idea what he was doing. Tier whores can be such fun!

SoldnerKei

I will likely play a different character each day. :)

neat, I'll probably play Chun Li a bit too. let's see if we end up facing each other on ranked xD

Ironically, he played his best as Sheik. Once he got to Diddy Kong, it was clear he had no idea what he was doing. Tier whores can be such fun!

good thing he didn't pick ZSSmy waifu

as a Link main I laugh at tier whoring, like kid pls, I have been playing a low tier character since Smash 64 lol

Played a scrubby guy in For Glory last night who lost our first two matches as Sheik, and in our subsequent matches he rotated through all of the well-known high-tier characters, apparently thinking tiers mean everything. He lost every single time to my Mega Man. :p

When people get salty they will mirror match you.

People who pick Zero Suit expecting an easy win are generally in for a surprise.

Diddy Kong isn't too hard to play but you can probably tell the difference between someone who plays him and someone just picking him pretty easily.

SoldnerKei

People who pick Zero Suit expecting an easy win are generally in for a surprise.

ikr? whenever a FG warrior switch to ZSS and they begin to approach with downb out of nowhere, something dies inside me

that said I have faced some pretty good ZSS there, pretty hard to deal with her mobility once she gets to know your projectile game.

it usually happens when I play Falcon, but that's expected, FG is CF's home

neat, I'll probably play Chun Li a bit too. let's see if we end up facing each other on ranked xD

good thing he didn't pick ZSSmy waifu

as a Link main I laugh at tier whoring, like kid pls, I have been playing a low tier character since Smash 64 lol

Yeah, I was surprised he didn't try ZSS as well! Fine by me though, I absolutely fucking hate playing ZSS as Mega Man. Hate it. She's not half as bad as Rosalina, though.

Haha yeah, I've had that happen a few times. They always lose. Mega Man is not a character you can just pick up and play on a whim and expect to succeed. :p

Fandangox

Oh. I honestly don't think I could play Shulk effectively. I am not good at characters with stance swaps. I would end up doing unsafe things with him because my instincts for Speed mode kick in while in Smash mode. Does that make sense?

Yeah I guess that makes sense, you could still try vanilla shulk to at least get a feel of the character.

He said he didn't like SF4 in particular, which I can understand.

At least you're getting a new Street Fighter, I see no new KoF or SC in the near future. ;__;

D:
Was calling Nami a weasel

Btw, post your SF stream when you have it up. Jealous. Thought you didn't like SF though..
Twitch.tv/Karsticles

We will get a new KoF and SC, CRQ. Have patience. :)

Yeah I guess that makes sense, you could still try vanilla shulk to at least get a feel of the character.
Nah, he just isn't for me. He's human, you know? :p

Hatchtag

Banned
Man, trying to find a new main after maining Mac for so long is hard. I'd go back to my Melee/P:M main Ganondorf but he's too slow in this game.

Top Bottom