• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Oidisco

I just fought a Diddy who just kept Monkey-Fliping right into my F-Smash. After a couple of times I started counting, and it got to 13 that I hit away. On the 14th I just spot-dodged and hit him with the elevator.

Boney

Banned
We could use one more for doubles but beware, we're all filthy sudacas

Uhm wtf, this lag
You guys see how it works between you two

Yo Shamrock/other Ness players, is there any reason NOT to use the Forward PSI Magnet? Does it heal less or take longer to recover or anything? Seems like there's no drawback to having an actual hitbox out instead of the admittedly far more threatening slight and very brief gust of wind

Puruzi

Banned
Yo Shamrock/other Ness players, is there any reason NOT to use the Forward PSI Magnet? Does it heal less or take longer to recover or anything? Seems like there's no drawback to having an actual hitbox out instead of the admittedly far more threatening slight and very brief gust of wind

Default drops faster.

Takes longer to come out, more recovery time.

Fandangox

Good games. I think I'm gonna have to call it quits though, I'm just getting bodied too hard today lol.

Oh :T gg's Mac is just very easily gimpable, like that Toon Link match were you were going to win, but I clutched it out with two back airs and it was all over for mac lol.

I wonder who does Mac has good matchups against.

Top Bottom