• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Don't even ask

Why not?

Edited: I already send the moderators before you told me otherwise.

They said no since we already have enough exposures and people should know where to find us. Even I tried to emphasized that we are getting new online mode, tourney and YouTube feature. Sorry, guys!

jwillenn

Will this update hurt existing replays or does that only happen with character balancing not expected to occur with this update?

jwillenn

and am I correct in saying none of that's happening with this update?

I started recording my replays yesterday but I really don't feel up to it tonight. I've got about 60 remaining, and some are really worth keeping.

Ricky 7

Great games Cyberman, they were all so close. I want to play more but I've got work in the morning and it's 1:40am, I was supposed to go bed an hour ago lol. We need to play again sometime.

Great games Cyberman, they were all so close. I want to play more but I've got work in the morning and it's 1:40am, I was supposed to go bed an hour ago lol. We need to play again sometime.
GGs, man. Was fun. I didn't know Charizard could do all of that stuff, haha. I gotta remember that he can recover from a lot of his moves really fast. Wonder why more people don't give this character a shot, especially with that UpThrow buff.

And for sure.

Ricky 7

GGs, man. Was fun. I didn't know Charizard could do all of that stuff, haha. I gotta remember that he can recover from a lot of his moves really fast. Wonder why more people don't give this character a shot, especially with that UpThrow buff.

And for sure.

Yeah Charizard is easily a high tier character so I'm just as surprised as you as to why no one else uses him. He has speed, range, power and defense. Kinda like Snake from Brawl. Hopefully eventually before will start noticing how good he is.
And yeah his Up Throw is so good, might be the best kill throw in the game. Ness's is stronger but Charizard grab range is twice the size of Ness's so he can utilize it better.

Yeah Charizard is easily a high tier character so I'm just as surprised as you as to why no one else uses him. He has speed, range, power and defense. Kinda like Snake from Brawl. Hopefully eventually before will start noticing how good he is.
And yeah his Up Throw is so good, might be the best kill throw in the game. Ness's is stronger but Charizard grab range is twice the size of Ness's so he can utilize it better.
I threw off my local weekly by busting out a pocket Charizard, people were not ready for the super armor. Thanks for enlightening us, Ricky!
So does that mean we can buy the stuff now?

Yep yep, it's online now!

Puruzi

Banned
Have fun with the new stuff, stuck in Orlando until Monday. Haven't been able to play since last Saturday morning. This sucks :(

Boney

Banned
Replays don't work

Balance patch?

Plus it's vertical so you don't have to worry about your position. And you can trick people to di the forward throw incorrectly due to up throw and you can ko just past 100% by the edge.

Ricky 7

Oh man is the patch really out now? I'm trying to go to sleep but now I'm curious if any of my characters received any changes.

I threw off my local weekly by busting out a pocket Charizard, people were not ready for the super armor. Thanks for enlightening us, Ricky!
Charizard_thumbs_up.jpg

Plus it's vertical so you don't have to worry about your position. And you can trick people to di the forward throw incorrectly due to up throw and you can ko just past 100% by the edge.
Yeah I've tricked a few people into doing that.

Top Bottom