• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Fandangox

I will wait for the storm to settle for a bit before believing any buff/nerf claims.

Will wait for the community at large to universally agree on the changes.

As far as I can tell, no changes to Sheik's grabs, but this is harder for me to test because the 3DS systems I'm using either have an inefficient circle pad or inefficient shoulder buttons.

Plus, I'm only one guy.

No Doc sheet stall, no change to tornado height, maybe an extra centimeter to Doc's up-B vertically. No damage changes, no knockback changes on his normal moves...

Things are looking kinda grim.

Robin run speed seems faster. Did her dthrow have almost no knockback before?

Can't find any Bowser changes. Mewtwo jab2 miiight start up faster. Jiggs Rest is still broken.

Boney

Banned
Robin runs much faster too, right?
Yeah, seems both his walk and his run is faster, somebody call quote

So samus is back at worst 5 character

No changes to ike nor pit as far as I can tell. There's not many more I can actually vouch for tiny differences

You guys are going crazy, Robin has no movement speed changes from what I can tell. Walk and run are identical between my two 3DS systems, I'm moving the circle pad at the same time and they cross Battlefield at the same pace.

You guys are going crazy, Robin has no movement speed changes from what I can tell. Walk and run are identical between my two 3DS systems, I'm moving the circle pad at the same time and they cross Battlefield at the same pace.
Really? Then Robin players need to shut the fuck up about her run speed.

What about her dash attack?

Could Fox always combo dthrow into fair?

Sorry, I am bored because none of my characters are loved.

Any changes to the best character in the game AKA Black Yoshi?

I couldn't tell if there were any changes to Blue Yoshi.

I was testing Robin to see the changes you people were talking about. The character is ridiculously easy to do perfect pivots with. I was able to do 2-3 in a row, and I can barely do them with any other character.

Fox could always combo into forward air at starting percents and up to almost mid percent on chunky characters.

Seems like the patch is mostly minor "fixes" and a bit of changes for characters who were overlooked last time.

Boney

Banned
Lied about samus, seems homing missiles have a much faster acceleration I could be wrong.

Also maybe the bombs explode a little faster now not sure.

And grab has less start up it seems

Cody_D165

Banned
Possible placebo but Marth's aerial game feels quicker to me... I really wish we had patch notes.

Like I'm playing Marth and then when I switch to Lucina she feels different and slower.

Top Bottom