• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

SalvaPot

So hear my story.

My disc can not load exactly 3 songs: One from Mario U, one from Yoshi Island, and one from Pac-Land.

The two tournaments that I joined and waited 45 minutes to start, all had in the very first match Pac-Land with that exact song.

Of course my disc couldn´t read it, sooooo I couldn´t play.

Way to spend 1 hour and 30 mintes =(.

Oh well, at least I passed the time working on my yoshi pivot egg toss.

Boney

Banned
Do we want stocks or time or whatever?

Apparently you can't grab those walls >.>
So hear my story.

My disc can not load exactly 3 songs: One from Mario U, one from Yoshi Island, and one from Pac-Land.

The two tournaments that I joined and waited 45 minutes to start, all had in the very first match Pac-Land with that exact song.

Of course my disc couldn´t read it, sooooo I couldn´t play.

Way to spend 1 hour and 30 mintes =(.

Oh well, at least I passed the time working on my yoshi pivot egg toss.
Ouch that sucks

Oidisco

A couple people on Smashboards are saying Rolls and Spotdodges were univerally nerfed. Everyone is vulnerable 1frame earlier. It'd be nice if that's actually the case

Boney

Banned
Sorry, I saw no replies soon so I went to play some F2P Magic. The game froze now, so I had to quit and just saw your post. Joining!

If anyone has Hyrule Castle, I'd love to play it!
Nope got saffron city though
According to Smash Boards, rolls and dodges were nerfed by one frame (one less frame of invincibility) with this update.

A couple people on Smashboards are saying Rolls and Spotdodges were univerally nerfed. Everyone is vulnerable 1frame earlier. It'd be nice if that's actually the case
That'd be pretty cool!

getting tired of wrecking people in FG. joining the FFA

the zelda buffs are going way too far for me. mac doesn't feel as threatening anymore with the new phantom and whatnot

Fandangox

So I have a novel idea to make the sour experience of the tourney mode more fun, regular FFA tourney with comp rules (or with items if everyone prefers it) but we can only use mii fighters.

The perfect time for everyone to show off their miis.

JulianImp

Good games, guys! Last stage was my poor man's version of Peach's Castle 64 (which I actually made a long time ago). It's a crazy how freaking huge large stages are, and that makes creating most of them a pain since people will live forever in anything but the smallest stage size.

I tried Pac-Man on FG a bit and it doesn't look like his grab was buffed at all. Bummer.

Good games, guys! Last stage was my poor man's version of Peach's Castle 64 (which I actually made a long time ago). It's a crazy how freaking huge large stages are, and that makes creating most of them a pain since people will live forever in anything but the smallest stage size.

I tried Pac-Man on FG a bit and it doesn't look like his grab was buffed at all. Bummer.

I actually have the smallest possible stage. It's literally a line lol

JulianImp

I actually have the smallest possible stage. It's literally a line lol

I hate how if you make a large solid block of ground and place hidden moving platforms underneath it (think Fountain of Dreams) then the game doesn't count that as solid ground, so if you use too many of those it actually forbids you to play the stage since it says it needs more space for the spawn points.

Zomba13

Wow Torney mode SUUUUCKS.

Registered to one, waited 45 minutes to start, had to wait with my best friend sandbag for a while, and when its finally up... my CD decided to not load and forced me eject it, losing my connection.

DISAPPOINTING.

They are as good as however many are playing. Unless you mean the "proper" ones where it's knockout and such (not tried them). The normal ones at least seem just like communities in Mario Kart where you just hop in and get matched with the people playing. Shame it doesn't say how many are playing right now and only how many are in there at all. And sucks that you can't force a 1v1 mode and it has to be FFA. I want 1v1, items low, all stages, Mii characters, no customisations.

This is pretty unplayable Fandango. Are you sharing a connection

edit: if 1 more is that bad I am dropping out and we can try some other time

Blues1990

I'm becoming increasingly frustrated that I can't win any matches with Mega Man. After I was hoping if there is anyone here that can help me out, a la sparring matches.

Eila

Jesus, I uploaded some random clip to youtube to see how it works and it's been good half an hour, still at 50%.
What is it doing? My connection isn't the best (10 Mbps) but I'd like to think it won't take an hour to upload a 3 minute clip.

Top Bottom