• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Jesus, I uploaded some random clip to youtube to see how it works and it's been good half an hour, still at 50%.
What is it doing? My connection isn't the best (10 Mbps) but I'd like to think it won't take an hour to upload a 3 minute clip.
What's your upload speed and are you wired? It takes me 15 minutes to get a 2:30 replay on YouTube and I'm wired with 10 Mbps up.

Oh, I forgot I was UPLOADING a video, nevermind then, everything is on point. It's 1.5 mbps u/l.

Yea 15 minutes has been the average for me

Yep yep.

You guys gotta understand, it's cool you all wanted 1080p 60fps direct uploads to Youtube, but I don't think some of you realize just how long it takes to upload things on even a good connection. Plus a lot of North America have <5 Mbps upload speeds (IDK about Japan or Europe.) I hear Canada has it worst with data caps, while even with my somewhat decent upload speed it'd probably take me half an hour to upload something of that quality.

In this case, I can kinda agree with Sakurai. If I wanted to upload at the max quality I'd rather do it while still being able to play on my Wii U. *coughbuyacapturecardcough*

Yep yep.

You guys gotta understand, it's cool you all wanted 1080p 60fps direct uploads to Youtube, but I don't think some of you realize just how long it takes to upload things on even a good connection. Plus a lot of North America have <5 Mbps upload speeds (IDK about Japan or Europe.) I hear Canada has it worst with data caps, while even with my somewhat decent upload speed it'd probably take me half an hour to upload something of that quality.

In this case, I can kinda agree with Sakurai. If I wanted to upload at the max quality I'd rather do it while still being able to play on my Wii U. *coughbuyacapturecardcough*

I don't understand why I he couldn't allow more time and just have a warning about length of upload time before uploading.

Yep yep.

I believe I have the best internet in Canada. 250/20. Yeah, our upload speeds are shit.

So I guess Yoshi's change wasn't to neutral B. Apparently Bair can be linked better. I think that means the second and third hit will hit more often, which is good! It has less frames to autocancel, but nobody uses Bair for autocancelling.

In related news, some Yoshi on FG destroyed me in dittos today. They only stayed for one match, so they must've been scared!

In related news, some Yoshi on FG destroyed me in dittos today. They only stayed for one match, so they must've been scared!

Yeah sorry, that was me on a friend's system. Had to show off so I brought out my secretly-trained pocket Yoshi. Hope you didn't mind, we had to go because who stays inside and plays video games on a Friday night anyway lol, nerds.

It wasn't actually me.

I'm a nerd because I stay inside and play video games on a Friday night.

Everyone should play Monster Hunter.

I was going to play Monster Hunter 4 tonight, but I played Kid Icarus instead.

Something amazing about Fox's jab change though:
He doesn't get punished for using his jab combo anymore. Isn't that incredible?

Robiin

Fox' new jab is so hard getting used to, the timing for double jab is muscle memory... And I'm trying to incorporate "shinespiking" into my game but so far not feeling it. There's so much endlag so it just doesn't feel right. I miss Melee shine.
Anyone want to play? My only request is that we don't only play Omega stages. :p

NNID: MaverickHuntrAsh
Yeah sure! I'm illusionffs but I believe we have eachother.

Edit: added and hosting a room!

Fox' new jab is so hard getting used to, the timing for double jab is muscle memory... And I'm trying to incorporate "shinespiking" into my game but so far not feeling it. There's so much endlag so it just doesn't feel right. I miss Melee shine.

Yeah sure! I'm illusionffs but I believe we have eachother.

Edit: added and hosting a room!

Coming!

EDIT: THAT WAS SUCH A GOOD MATCH OH MY GOD. And yeah, the lag sucks. :( Still down or is it too bad on your end?

GREAT games man. Your Fox is dangerously aggressive - Mega Man had to work for that win!

I've never played with and rarely against miis. I had no idea what I was doing!

Haha, I thought that might be the case - I kept catching with Mii Gunner's tricky, overlong forward smash. Still kept me on my toes, though!

Yeah, I had really fun. The lag was annoying, but I think we both got used to it. Great fun games! You put up so much pressure with all your projectiles dude, well played!

Yeah, I was able to compensate for the lag after a couple of matches, though of course it wasn't ideal. I whiffed so many grabs!

And yeah, that's the cornerstone of my Mega Man play - play it like a Mega Man game! Constant projectile pressure is the best, most unique play mechanic Mega Man has, so I might as well make the best use of it that I can!

Robiin

We (me and the GF) are finally getting our new apartment on wednesday. Means that our games, Maverick was probably the last I'll be playing for a while. But in a few weeks I'll be back, finally again with a good internet connection and LAN adapter. I am so hyped.

Anyone here from Scandinavia/EU with some tips for a good tv-stand? We are gonna wall mount the TV, but I need a cabinet that can fit a ton of machines, but we can't have it too wide, maybe 1,20m. So preferably we want some height instead. And open shelves (no glass doors and stuff, because we'll be running hot consoles/recievers etc all day. I asked in the Gaming Setup thread, but got no responses. Thought I'd see if you guys have any tips?

SeanR1221

I mentioned it in the other thread, but tournament mode is pretty boring. It takes a while to set up, and then you can't spectate matches as they happen :/

Im kinda disappointed.

Boney

Banned
I mentioned it in the other thread, but tournament mode is pretty boring. It takes a while to set up, and then you can't spectate matches as they happen :/

Im kinda disappointed.
Yeah, it's the biggest dissappointment since my son (I don't have a son)
It sucks, YouTube sucks and the new balance patch sucks (ok the new patch is ok, but fuck Shiek)

Top Bottom