• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Boney

Banned
Yeah I thought I'd be playing smash all weekend.

Back to destiny I guess
We play each other by adding our nnid's when we're looking for a fight. And there's always for glory I guess which at the very least it's fast and doesn't have a moronic 3 minute timer

Oidisco

I feel like my up-b punishes are landing a bit more often with Zelda thanks to the slight nerf rolls. I still think they could be nerfed a little bit more, but I'd be fine if they stay like this.

Universal roll nerf by 1 frame? I will take it.

I might be wrong, but if memory serves, they both received slight buffs, Mewtwo more than Greninja.
Greninja more than Mewtwo.

We (me and the GF) are finally getting our new apartment on wednesday. Means that our games, Maverick was probably the last I'll be playing for a while. But in a few weeks I'll be back, finally again with a good internet connection and LAN adapter. I am so hyped.

Anyone here from Scandinavia/EU with some tips for a good tv-stand? We are gonna wall mount the TV, but I need a cabinet that can fit a ton of machines, but we can't have it too wide, maybe 1,20m. So preferably we want some height instead. And open shelves (no glass doors and stuff, because we'll be running hot consoles/recievers etc all day. I asked in the Gaming Setup thread, but got no responses. Thought I'd see if you guys have any tips?
I got nothin, but Grats on the move.

Boney, did you see this?

https://youtu.be/A0Qvcc_waKM

Boney

Banned
Yep, all hits do 44 shield damage, so along with the time the move takes, it'll break guaranteed. But it's most likely you'll poke the shield first. I've had it happen like three times only. I need to start doing reverse screw attacks to get over the ledge and poke shields like that.

Samus actually can do a lot of setups to break shields.

Bomb (both hits) + CS
BAir + CS + time shield is on
Dair works same as above
Missile + super missile + CS
Super missile + charge shot leaves very little so if it was a little worn or they continuously shield hits it should break as well.

For those who do not know, shields have 50hp, lose 7.7 per second while up and restore 3.8 per second while up.

Most moves hit the shield by the damage they make players but some moves have bonus shield damage.

For example, bombs does 4(+6%) and 5(+6%), so if both hits connect it does a whooping 21 shield damage.
Full charge shot does 25 (+3%) (non fully charge doesn't get a bonus)
Super missiles do 10 (5%) and regulars do 5 (+1%)
I don't know the exact SA fórmula but i know in total it does like 44 shield damage.

Yep, all hits do 44 shield damage, so along with the time the move takes, it'll break guaranteed. But it's most likely you'll poke the shield first. I've had it happen like three times only. I need to start doing reverse screw attacks to get over the ledge and poke shields like that.

Samus actually can do a lot of setups to break shields.

Bomb (both hits) + CS
BAir + CS + time shield is on
Dair works same as above
Missile + super missile + CS
Super missile + charge shot leaves very little so if it was a little worn or they continuously shield hits it should break as well.

For those who do not know, shields have 50hp, lose 7.7 per second while up and restore 3.8 per second while up.

Most moves hit the shield by the damage they make players but some moves have bonus shield damage.

For example, bombs does 4(+6%) and 5(+6%), so if both hits connect it does a whooping 21 shield damage.
Full charge shot does 25 (+3%) (non fully charge doesn't get a bonus)
Super missiles do 10 (5%) and regulars do 5 (+1%)
I don't know the exact SA fórmula but i know in total it does like 44 shield damage.
Don't different shields have different HP values? I feel pretty certain that Dedede has a shield with more health than Jigglypuff, for example.

Hmmm, I still don't think that Marth will be viable with these buffs, aerials' landing lag are even or even slighty worse than Ike's aerials which is supposed to be a slow character.

On the other hand, landing Usmash and Fsmash more consistently with Wii Fit Trainer is clearly a huge buff for her not to mention the plenty others improvements, she has great potential now. Only Jigglypuff (and a little bit Marth or Greninja) and I think I would not need to pray to Sakurai for buffs every morning anymore

Also rolls nerfs were needed but I don't think it's enough.

(That Black Knight mii costume is dumb, I would probably pay more for a Ike's alt with just a different voice)

Also, anyone up for a 1v 1 ?

My internet is having an issue where I have good ping, but then it will skyrocket all the way up to 900 or so. 30ms 30ms 30ms 900ms 30ms. I assume that's what's causing it to stutter and ruin everything, but I don't think there's anything I can do about it unless the provider shows up and fixes their stupid shit.

Puruzi

Banned
My internet is having an issue where I have good ping, but then it will skyrocket all the way up to 900 or so. 30ms 30ms 30ms 900ms 30ms. I assume that's what's causing it to stutter and ruin everything, but I don't think there's anything I can do about it unless the provider shows up and fixes their stupid shit.
That happens when I play TF2 occasionally.

Top Bottom