• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Boney

Banned
Happy Birhtday, Sakurai!!
https://twitter.com/Sora_Sakurai/status/628066942465609728
CLdXi8NVEAA6yPQ.jpg
Cute and yummy

No one knows what to do about my internet connection. The apartment is switching providers in the fall, which would be anywhere from 3 weeks to who knows, maybe 2 months before I can properly play this game again.
Ouch

Oidisco

Since the patch Zelda has felt a lot smoother to play even though she didn't get any end-lag buffs besides phantom. It's weird

Thats cool! Hehe for me the patch made fox a bit stiff! Im still mixed up about his buff nerf! Trying to find someone new to play! Trying sheik shes close to him i felt

Oidisco

I got the weird spike hitbox with Phantom so I have to record that game so I can see how I did it!

I thought I had another jump I'm so duuumb!

Oidisco

I feel like i have no idea how to aproach some characters with sheik

I don't really know Sheik too well so I can't help out much, but I do think you should be using Needles a lot more to pressure me. And you're rolling a lot too. You often miss a chance to punish me because you roll away instead

Boney

Banned
So why aren't more people talking about Marth's landing lag buffs?

I mean this is how it always should've been but wow, now not everything feels unsafe. Live the up air to up tilt

SoldnerKei

So why aren't more people talking about Marth's landing lag buffs?

I mean this is how it always should've been but wow, now not everything feels unsafe. Live the up air to up tilt

welp, seems like marf people are still arguing he lacks spacing tools, follow-ups from a throw, and even less lag on his aerials, mostly fair and dair, which I concur. To me marf feels like a character who sporadically racks damage here and there, then resorts to the tipper to get the kill, if he doesn't even get the proper tools to do that, well... he ain't going to work

that said, I think the latest patch it's a good start for marf to be viable at some point in this game. Unless for some reason samurai thinks he is ok now :v

Boney

Banned
Honestly. I feel the only thing he: missing is a combo throw similar to Roy's and he'd be golden, wth that he'd be top of middle tier for sure, maaaaybe low high tier.

And I don't buy he's as worthless as people say he is, his high aerial mobility, insane angle of fair and nair make for good poking tools in the neutral especially in combination of his specials which are super useful after a short hop aerial or airdodge. Great tilts combined with walking (which is a must). Every típ except the smashes are super reliable as well.

Fair Isnt a true combo, but it leaves people in horrible situations which you can follow up with tilts, another fair or grab super easy, problem is grab doesn't pay off so it's easy to opt for shield. The plus side is that it being so terrible makes landing shield breakers easily.

Now that I think about it, how cool would it be that instead if breaking shields it was an unblockable move?

Obviously, I always reference to my idea if balanced characters, which isn't exactly what top tiers are.

haven't played smash for around 10 days

anyone wanna 1v1 so I can de rust?
Where was you.

Puruzi

Banned
Honestly. I feel the only thing he: missing is a combo throw similar to Roy's and he'd be golden, wth that he'd be top of middle tier for sure, maaaaybe low high tier.

And I don't buy he's as worthless as people say he is, his high aerial mobility, insane angle of fair and nair make for good poking tools in the neutral especially in combination of his specials which are super useful after a short hop aerial or airdodge. Great tilts combined with walking (which is a must). Every típ except the smashes are super reliable as well.

Fair Isnt a true combo, but it leaves people in horrible situations which you can follow up with tilts, another fair or grab super easy, problem is grab doesn't pay off so it's easy to opt for shield. The plus side is that it being so terrible makes landing shield breakers easily.

Now that I think about it, how cool would it be that instead if breaking shields it was an unblockable move?

Obviously, I always reference to my idea if balanced characters, which isn't exactly what top tiers are.

Where was you.

Trapped in orlando

it sucked

I don't even like rides

I was dragged out to that park twice

it was very unpleasant.

Was it a family trip? Sounds like that teen angst of being forced to go on a family vacation lol ;). I went through that in High School when I went on a San Fran trip. Ended up loving it though when I lightened up.

Puruzi

Banned
Was it a family trip? Sounds like that teen angst of being forced to go on a family vacation lol ;). I went through that in High School when I went on a San Fran trip. Ended up loving it though when I lightened up.
I like being inside. Doing things outdoors bores me, unless i'm with my friends.

I couldn't even enjoy myself inside because the internet was horrid and there were only like 30 channels on the television where we were staying.

I was a colossal waste of time.

I like being inside. Doing things outdoors bores me, unless i'm with my friends.

I couldn't even enjoy myself inside because the internet was horrid and there were only like 30 channels on the television where we were staying.

You know, I have an image response for this but I'm too lazy to look for it so instead I'll just say at least you survived Florida, browsing OT you'd think the world's stupidest people all gathered there to do nothing but create ridiculous headlines every week.

Plus it's probably hot in Florida, and hot sucks. I can't wait for summer to end, my birthday is honestly the only thing I look forward to during it (oh yeah and E3 because video games.) Weather sucks, everybody's "LET'S GO TO DA BEECH" attitude sucks, weather sucks, mosquitoes literally suck and they're annoying pieces of shit, weather sucks, thunderstorms suck, weather sucks, shorts suck, sweating like a mofo after walking outside for 5 minutes sucks, and the weather sucks.

Seriously who even likes summer, it's god awful and I can't wait for the global ice age to return so we can go slide down icebergs and shit it'll be great.

I swear I'm not angry in real life, I just thought my username was funny.

I hear you. I'd say my personality doesn't really mesh well with my family. I used to hate being forced on these family vacations. I don't know when it clicked, but I started treating them as an opportunity t o independently check out the sights on my own and mingle with the locals. Go off and do your own thing on these trips. I think you may find you'll enjoy the hell out of it, plus you'll appreciate being able to look back and have these experiences.

Boney

Banned

Was nervous about my Elwind charges looool

Forgot you need to land the tipper for the ko there too much Lucy here lol

Mental note: stop doing those up b's with toon link

Also how is regular link's up tilt a better juggle than tink's

Gonna go grab a bite cya later! Had fun very good link

Puruzi

Banned
Shoulda tipped that

Was nervous about my Elwind charges looool

Forgot you need to land the tipper for the ko there too much Lucy here lol

Mental note: stop doing those up b's with toon link

Also how is regular link's up tilt a better juggle than tink's

Gonna go grab a bite cya later! Had fun very good link

Alright, GGs. Might main Link, really fun to play as

SoldnerKei

Yup, thou I think most of those wanted changes is because people would like to play him like he used to be played... me included :c

Alright, GGs. Might main Link, really fun to play as

Of Course, always, forever, Link is what makes smash fun.
totally not biased

Boney

Banned
Yup, thou I think most of those wanted changes is because people would like to play him like he used to be played... me included :c

Of Course, always, forever, Link is what makes smash fun.
totally not biased
Puruzi has got a better link than yours so you need to put some work

Wink

Top Bottom