• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Boney

Banned
1v1 anyone?

This kind of attitude reminds me of back when WoW had "class reviews". So much salt and fear of abandonment.
I mean I don't blame them, I'm pretty disheartened as well but what can you do.

I'll have to practice that, then. Projectile wise it definitely isn't a problem. What I find is when I need to go in for the kill is when things become ridiculous. I faced a Samus on For Glory a few days ago that drove me nuts. I just couldn't close out the match.
Well I mean, she's heavy as fuck, I love it. The anti Mewtwo :p

1v1 anyone?

I mean I don't blame them, I'm pretty disheartened as well but what can you do.

Well I mean, she's heavy as fuck, I love it. The anti Mewtwo :p

I'm surprised you haven't gotten used to Samus' mediocrity given the only game she's been decent in is Melee and she's gotta compete with the likes of Melee space animals and the best Marth ever.

No offense, but it's similar to how Doctor Mario is doomed to be eternally average, never better. ;__;

Good games, Odinson! Really liked your WFT, Falco and Roy! I thought the Pit was really good too (WAY better than my own pitiful attempt).

Boney

Banned
Yeah, though it's pretty much the same latency as our last set. That's the location distance, I suppose.
Feels different, like I can't fast fall through platforms and stuff like that.

Also that roll is just ridiculous, can punish jabs, punish tilts with smashes and be allowed to block when read, pretty much all your offenses are roll ins that I'm incapable of responding appropriately

Dude just now at the animal crossing stage, you were at the corner, I approached, said ok he's rolling behind me, smashed to that side with the fastest smash in the game and I get interrupted by your jab before the animation even starts. Redonculous

That arm puttin' in the work!

That's 5 I think?

Boney

Banned
Well I can keep going if someone wants to play. I'll Probably complain a lot

In several ways, apparently.
Ayyyyy

I know I like to complain a lot but Shiek is just redonculous.

Has a punish for
Everything, roll away to space? You're eating a needle
Throw an attack? You're getting rolled behind and punished
Read the roll behind? Nope, too fast you're getting punished.
Try to edgeguard? You're getting ko cause of the invincibility frames.
On the air? Lol bouncing fish
Shiek has to land? I'll throw any aerial I want and safely get off as you have to shield (and likely get punished for trying to shield grab)

But she has trouble killing! Not really? Up air is a fantastic ko tool that throws you in a 50/50
With vanish which is also a fantastic ko option. Fair is gonna kill you at 160 off stage, forward smash is gonna punish your spot dodges and has good ko power. Down smash killed me by the edge at 130% with no rage at all. Up smash has a difficult sweetspot but my god it has knockback. Hell even ftilt kills like at 180%. Anything else? Bouncing fish.

Shiek is like a read heavy character that doesn't actually require reading because your opponent is put in a position where he has to go for the air dodge or whatever because he's gonna die if he doesn't do it immediately anyways

It's like playing poker and your opponent is showing you his cards

Puruzi

Banned
Alright, ggs. Can't play like this at all, every time I did PK Flash or walked is because this fucking controller isn't registering my inputs. Done with this game until I can get this pad fixed.

Fandangox

GGs Puruzi, shame about the lag, I think there was ay least one SD per match lol

Edit: Oh you have the same problem I had, all my down actions registered as neutral. My pad still isnt fixed, I just got a GC and adapter instead.

Puruzi

Banned
GGs Puruzi, shame about the lag, I think there was ay least one SD per match lol

Edit: Oh you have the same problem I had, all my down actions registered as neutral. My pad still isnt fixed, I just got a GC and adapter instead.
Up and down work fine for me, but left and right makes me walk, do a fair or bair instead of nair, and get neutral special instead of side at times.
It's been doing this for around 2 months now, but yesterday and today were even worse than usual.

I can't even use a different controller because playing on the TV makes me have input lag, so I've been using off screen.

Dunno why the stick is being so fucking dumb

Fandangox

I beat a ZSS on FG twice with Toon Link and the player accused me of "spam"

I then beat him 3 times with Captain Falcon. Spam that.

He was a good sport and GG every Falcon match.

Top Bottom