• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Cant seem to get my counters out fast enough....and your really trying to master that new DK hoo haa. :p

I hate it when I start out strongthen fizzle out like that.

My apologies Juni but something's come up on my end and I must go now. GGs, you've given me a new understanding of the Pikmin matchup and I can appreciate it a lot more now. I actually had fun despite the matches being on the long side at times, and pardon my embarrassingly bad Shiek. Thanks for the games!

GGs, Nami! Your yoshi and Luigi are out of my league atm. Im starting to think I should get lessons on how to play Smash 4 better lol. And learn to friggin wall tech properly!

GGs, Nami! Your yoshi and Luigi are out of my league atm. Im starting to think I should get lessons on how to play Smash 4 better lol. And learn to friggin wall tech properly!

I was trying to! I don't play Dedede. Usually I can tech a lot better, but I was mostly just mashing the shield button that time.

SoldnerKei

dah fuck happened to that last stock Tipster? xD

ok teaming up Fand there is only one character I can pick

edit: ok I wasn't expecting that hahaha

Top Bottom