• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Boney

Banned

Boney

Banned
I don't know if you have Hyrule Castle 64, I've tried to pick it. Going to take a break after this.
Nope, haven't picked up any stage but that shouldn't be a problem, you can choose them regardless if anybody else doesn't own it.

Good games, Ryu totally caught me off guard at first and your Greninja and falco are deadly. I stand that jump in klaw is totally valid

Have you been abusing Disable? My friend got me with it a bunch of times...including during Flare Blitz. Still salty about that one lol

Disable > charged smash > ko

Cronox

Banned
Willing to play someone who doesn't play a character that annoys me. Takers? Recently I've moved towards a mindset of playing for fun more than playing competitively.

Have you been abusing Disable? My friend got me with it a bunch of times...including during Flare Blitz. Still salty about that one lol

Disable > charged smash > ko
I abuse the hell out of Disable, but it doesn't help against Mewtwo's worst matchups.

Mewtwo's biggest problems are:
1) Worst fucking throw in the game. I actually had a Fox player roll away right before I grabbed, run up, and Usmash before Mewtwo could recover. That is fucking stupid.

2) Absolutely zero good approach options in a significant number of matchups.

3) Being huge and light. Captain Falcon has a guaranteed KO combo on him at like 40%.

4) Everything but dtilt is a shit move.

I don't even care about Mewtwo anymore. I have given up believing he will ever be good. Boney thinks it's because he has a charge projectile like Samus, but then why does WFT have a better projectile and an arguably solid moveset?

I would be happy if Bowser, Jigglypuff, or Zelda became viable. I am so much more flexible in this game than I am in other fighters, and I still can't find anyone I like and that is actually good.

I didn't even want to play tonight,or the last time I played Shamrock. This game has reached SFIV tier for me in terms of enjoyability. Pretty shitty. It just isn't a fun game to play with the characters I use. Jigglypuff is pretty close to fun, but she is so goddamn terrible at getting KOs it is absurd. I actually hit Flux with a Bair mid stage at 130% and he survived. Fucking ridiculous.

Willing to play someone who doesn't play a character that annoys me. Takers? Recently I've moved towards a mindset of playing for fun more than playing competitively.
Want to do a farewell set of Bowser mirrors?

Anyone else is welcome to do ranbats

Until my characters are worth picking, at least. I am tired of the struggle. There are plenty of other fighting games out there, and quite a few that were designed intelligently.

I see...

Hopefully we meet in a future Soul Calibur game, Karsticles. Or do you not play those? I could always pick up SFV just for you~
(ok not just for you but I'm trying to make you feel better so)

Top Bottom