• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Nabster92

Cyberman and I made it out to top 32 in doubles in the losers bracket side. Lost to Poke and V115 in a pretty close set. Definitely could've had the first game if I didn't get gimped at 22% by falling out the bottom of Luigi's tornado off stage. Had to win 4 straight sets in losers bracket after that to advance. Finally finished like 5 minutes behind schedule just after midnight.

Sakurai really needs to fix the camera in this game.

Cyberman and I made it out to top 32 in doubles in the losers bracket side. Lost to Poke and V115 in a pretty close set. Definitely could've had the first game if I didn't get gimped at 22% by falling out the bottom of Luigi's tornado off stage. Had to win 4 straight sets in losers bracket after that to advance. Finally finished like 5 minutes behind schedule just after midnight.
Grats man!

God damn that sounds intense as fuck. Hope you get a late start tomorrow, it must've been draining to have to keep that performance up.

So um, anyone wanna play a little bit?

Ha, not saying much, I'm out of practice too, if I ever was in practice. Nami's is better I think.

Edit: bah Jiggs is too small for me as Sheik, whiffing stuff all over the place.

I haven't really played as Sheik since we last played. Even before that, I didn't play her regularly. When I play her regularly, I tend to not do random bouncing fish onto the stage, and actually get the Sheik combos going. But she isn't very fun to play.

God damn that sounds intense as fuck. Hope you get a late start tomorrow, it must've been draining to have to keep that performance up.

So um, anyone wanna play a little bit?

I'll play. Currently rank 75 on Anther's, above DKwill, so I must be better than him :p

Edit: Woah, double sniped.

Cronox

Banned
Karst what happened to these supposed Bowser dittos. Or me getting some Jiggs vs your Bowser.

Edit: oh my god that was funny. You can play whoever you want of course.

Um, well okay then. Add me leroidys if you haven't already, NNID is CRQ-L-07.

Also, I got my Squid Girl outfit in Splatoon! My life will be complete until they add her as a Mii Fighter costume~

I guess I picked the right team for my first Splatfest. I technically picked cat for the first one, but I never ended up going back to the game.

But enough about Splatoon, we have doubles to play!

Cronox

Banned

Ha I didn't mean Mewtwo, but that works. The thing with Jiggs is I can trade with Bowser's bair and that's terrible for you. You've always had the better Bowser, that's just the way it's been. Though if your mental state is not all in it I understand, that's where I was a couple weeks ago.

Anyone else is welcome to do ranbats

Until my characters are worth picking, at least. I am tired of the struggle. There are plenty of other fighting games out there, and quite a few that were designed intelligently.
I mean, sometimes the characters you like just suck, and there's nothing you can do about it except work around it. Take it from an Alex/Q main in Third Strike, Hawk main in SF4, Kirby main in Melee, and Mega Man main in Marvel 2. You win some and you lose some re: buffs, but it's either keep on trucking and learn the matchups or quit.

I mean, sometimes the characters you like just suck, and there's nothing you can do about it except work around it. Take it from an Alex/Q main in Third Strike, Hawk main in SF4, Kirby main in Melee, and Mega Man main in Marvel 2. You win some and you lose some re: buffs, but it's either keep on trucking and learn the matchups or quit.
I am good with "quit".

Last game for me guys.

Alright, GGs! Not the way I would've liked to go out, but you can't ask for anything when you pick random. :p Oh, and of course I saved that replay starring my glorious Ike <3

Top Bottom