• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Lucas's aerials aren't safe, and PK Freeze is a decent move but you definitely shouldn't be getting hit by it very much.

This place isn't very active right now, though. It doesn't help that I can't play.

I am surprised I still see more people using nair vs Lucas' dair on approach. The latter is much more safe and leads to better follow ups on higher percents

Kinda the point of the disrespect part lol.

Regular footstool kills for me usually involve a dair sourspot into footstool. But that doesn't usually get saved as a disrespect replay.

I can't upload any of my Anther's matches because of the 3 minute limit. :mad: I'm gonna have to buy a capture device in the future, and then I'll upload like a million matches for everyone to see!

Or I'll put up a match or two here and there and maybe 10 people see it.

:(

I can't upload any of my Anther's matches because of the 3 minute limit. :mad: I'm gonna have to buy a capture device in the future, and then I'll upload like a million matches for everyone to see!

Or I'll put up a match or two here and there and maybe 10 people see it.

:(

You're not losing fast enough :p

I wish we could batch upload replays. That way I could select like 6 and just go do something else.

Just joined the same Tourney as ZeRo. This is my chance to make it big!

He did random and got Sheik... :( I am screwed if I get to him.

LOL Dream Expectation: JV3 stock on Zero, become a hero, NeoGAF becomes greater than Smashboards due to quality players.

Insane Expectation: 2 stock Zero

Unrealistic Expectation: Beating Zero

Realistic Expectation: Good match but losing

Quite Probable Expectation: getting 2 stocked by Zero

LOL Expectation: JV3 stocked by Zero

LOL Dream Expectation: JV3 stock on Zero, become a hero, NeoGAF becomes greater than Smashboards due to quality players.

Insane Expectation: 2 stock Zero

Unrealistic Expectation: Beating Zero

Realistic Expectation: Good match but losing

Quite Probable Expectation: getting 2 stocked by Zero

LOL Expectation: JV3 stocked by Zero

I would say those two (bold) were what I was expecting before he ended up getting Sheik. The last Tourney he was just in as Captain Falcon and an Olimar in the finals 0 to deathed his first stock. He managed to come back, but it was close.

I have won both Tourneys I have entered, so unless there are pros or whatever watching his stream that entered, hopefully I at least get to face him.

Edit: won my first battle. We are on opposite sides of the bracket, so we both need to get to finals.

ZeRo got timed out but won by 4%. We are getting close to fighting!

Edit: I have to fight either a Pac-Man or a Pac-Man next. I hope I don't have to fight the Sonic afterwards.

Edit: Timed out a Marth and got to ZeRo!

Watching Zero's stream now.

Zero's up against a Sonic. Nami's up against a Marth on semi's.

Nami vs Zero GO!!!

At least you got the spike kill on him. Nice try though!

I'm guessing you got a replay of that match right?

You can't save replays in Tourney mode. It will be up on ZeRo's channel, though. Can't say I played too well. I was not aggressive at all and was pretty much only doing eggs. I have also never played a Sheik that only did needles. ZeRo complains about lag, and people say every Yoshi lags, but I only came across 1 other person that lagged in that Tourney. Maybe ZeRo's internet is just shit?

At least you took one stock, but this was closer.

Yeah, I don't think Yoshi is viable against good people in Tourney mode. 3 minutes isn't enough because Yoshi isn't made to approach, so I am at a disadvantage against most characters.

Too bad he wasn't forced to use the GamePad against me.

Rofl. And I quote Zero.

"The weakness to my playstyle is gamepad and laggy Yoshi"

ROFL! Nairo vs Zero at finals. Nairo as Sheik too. He snuck into the tourney!

ROFLMAO! Zero so salty with Nairo winning.

goldenpp72

Oh I didn't see that message, ok will add it. I think you guys might have team attack off though, it made you host. We're ok either way.

Yea Mav seems to always have something to say about Rosalina in every match he loses. Don't think he likes playing me very much. Never played his Robin though. Usually just his Mario or Fox I think.

He did seem kinda salty. I won first match Yoshi vs. Fox surprisingly considering how bad I am against Fox and he had the lead for a while. Next is Luigi vs. Robin and I practically SD my first stock and he had momentum from there. I also felt trapped on BF against Robin. I beat him with Yoshi vs. Robin in a close game. He says it is an unwinnable match, and Luigi vs. Fox is unwinnable, so no matter what he had to pick his poison.

I think he was overestimating my skill level. Maybe ZeRo gave me some super saiyan powers and I am now better than before.

Top Bottom