• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Eh, my Luma nerf comment was meant more as a joke, never had much of a problem dealing with them (maybe with customs).

I know its late but anyone up for 1v1? Offer available to 3DS and Wii U owners.

Codeblue

The only time I've ever even gotten close to a time out in all 5661 + 1173 (3DS) of my Rosalina matches was against Sonic's, and that's not Rosalina's fault in the matchup. Also one time against a Sheik, but that was actually just a legit intense really close match that neither of us even realized was that close to time.

There's no incentive for either party to approach when playing Rosalina. Puff especially since she can only be played aggressively when she has priority (and she doesn't in that match up). If we're both playing to win, then we're both playing defensively, then an actual stock victory is a happy accident if it happens because we've both pitched a tent on either side of the stage.

The only time I go in on a Rosalina is if it's apparent that my opponent doesn't know what they're doing.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Disable is silly IMO. Description says it only works when target is facing you. But you can just shield it anyway.

*shrug*

FSLink

Banned
1/1/1/1 seems to be considered Mii's "defaults" by the community.

It's not correct, because you create a Mii, and you choose the moveset. There is no defaults. Miis also have all their specials changed in balance patches, whereas other characters typically just have their base move changed (like Pikachu's Neutral B) to affect their customs (to remove Pikachu's custom paralyze infinite).

Dr. Buni

It's not correct, because you create a Mii, and you choose the moveset. There is no defaults. Miis also have all their specials changed in balance patches, whereas other characters typically just have their base move changed (like Pikachu's Neutral B) to affect their customs (to remove Pikachu's custom paralyze infinite).
I agree, but that isn't going to stop others from defaulting Mii as "1/1/1/1".

My Ryu is coming along nicely. Also one of my friends here in Washington (I completed my move!) who works at Nintendo got me a new power supply for my WiiU so I should be back online soon!

My Ryu is coming along nicely. Also one of my friends here in Washington (I completed my move!) who works at Nintendo got me a new power supply for my WiiU so I should be back online soon!
Oh damn, you moved to Washington? What's going on there?

Curious to see if our connection is better or worse.

Oh damn, you moved to Washington? What's going on there?

Curious to see if our connection is better or worse.

I moved to Washington because it was getting too damned expensive to live in CA. I live in Kirkland currently.

I have no idea how good our connection would be since the house is basically using wireless, but the internet speed is amazing compared to what I've been used to so maybe it'll even out.
Your friend works at Nintendo you say? Tell him we want Wolf. ;)
Ahem, he works in the American branch.
which i might also be working at soon

I moved to Washington because it was getting too damned expensive to live in CA. I live in Kirkland currently.

I have no idea how good our connection would be since the house is basically using wireless, but the internet speed is amazing compared to what I've been used to so maybe it'll even out.
Tell me how you like it. It's one of the places my wife is thinking about moving to. She doesn't like Colorado.

Tell me how you like it. It's one of the places my wife is thinking about moving to. She doesn't like Colorado.

IT'S SO GREEN

There's trees everywhere, healthy ones too. I'm not used to seeing so much nature, but it's nice. Clean air too. It rains a lot (I once saw it rain for about one minute, then stop, then start again about an hour later), so make sure you have an umbrella with you.

IT'S SO GREEN

There's trees everywhere, healthy ones too. I'm not used to seeing so much nature, but it's nice. Clean air too. It rains a lot (I once saw it rain for about one minute, then stop, then start again about an hour later), so make sure you have an umbrella with you.

Woah woah woah. Umbrellas are for tourists out here! Rain is usually pretty misty here, so you buy a Northface jacket and assimilate like the rest of us or else!

And then suddenly the next Zelda contains references to GAF culture and the Triforce of Believe is spawned.

Oidisco

It's not often that I fight a Samus on For Glory that's so good that I seriously have no idea what to do. Probably should've recorded some of those matches...

Woah woah woah. Umbrellas are for tourists out here! Rain is usually pretty misty here, so you buy a Northface jacket and assimilate like the rest of us or else!
IT STORMED ON ME, MAN

I must've angered Zeus somehow
And then suddenly the next Zelda contains references to GAF culture and the Triforce of Believe is spawned.

More like cake references out the wazoo.

Top Bottom