• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

What are the buffs ?
Most have been posted over the last two pages. Smashboards should have an aggregate list soon.

As far as I could tell from the little I played Link is pretty changed, his jab thou I wish they had changed it

Usmash buff it's something I have wanted since forever, it's more like a fix thou haha
Fixes are buffs, and they are still great! :)

YOOOOO FAIR THO

It goes at like triple speed now. :O They nerfed knockback on the landing hit though, and from what I can tell Falco got a bunch of miniscule damage nerfs.

This is in training, I'll keep checking.
Looks like 1% damage nerfs in exchange for better speed and comboability, so good overall.

Doc Up-B buff(?): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SU2CcZ8cck

I don't play the Doctor, so I dunno what it was like before.
Not a fan of that. :p

Charge shot got nerfed to 25% I believe
What was it before?

CHeZYFfUAAA_jpA.jpg

you still wanna play?

Sorry, about to move to my other place so I already packed away my Wii U. Maybe I'll play some more this evening. Ryu is a lot of fun so far but I mess up his alternate inputs a lot. If I don't do it perfectly it comes out as a shoryuken everytime lol.

Durden77

Ryu is just....wow. amazing job by Sakurai and team. I almost feels like I'm playing Street Fighter when I use him. I'm gonna be in the training room for hours.

Crayolan

After like 20 minutes spent in the eshop finally got all the non-costume DLC.

Freakyforms: Your Creations, Alive! Medley-Maki Kirioka
Nintendo Land Medley-Tsukasa Masuko
Wii Shop Channel-Hirokazu Koshio (ZUNTATA)
Mii Plaza-Yasunori Mitsuda
Mario Paint Medley-Taku Inoue

I think there's also a new Kirby remix on DL64 but I don't have that yet.

Following up on this

Ice Cream Island-Yoshihito Yano

4 different players have said Pikachu's Quick Attack Cancel is now significantly harder to do. Bahahaha!

Edit: now two took it back. Damn it.

Are there any changes known for Wario or Dedede? I haven't had the time to check myself yet.
Someone claimed all of Dedede's name now fits on one line in the CSS. So...yeah.

Okay, I finally persevered through the Store disconnects and installed all the updates.

Who wants to destroy my shit as I play these characters for the first time?

Most have been posted over the last two pages. Smashboards should have an aggregate list soon.

Fixes are buffs, and they are still great! :)

Looks like 1% damage nerfs in exchange for better speed and comboability, so good overall.

Not a fan of that. :p

What was it before?

You play SF right? Ryu going to be your new main?

You play SF right? Ryu going to be your new main?
I play every fighter out there. Ryu isn't particularly special to me. I only main non-human characters

I will try him out, but I doubt he will be to my taste. I will stick with Mewtwo. I could use Wolf or Ridley if they come about, though. Ridley would be insta-main if he had the ability to fly/float around. I love playing flyers in fighting games.

Also, Smashboards says Ness Psi Magnet recovers much faster now.

Top Bottom