• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Do you mean the stronger/longer specials, or the different A moves? In both cases, hold the button down longer.

So you can be holding A, press down-right, and release A to do a hadoken? I didn't even think of testing that.

i mean the red fire versions

Thulius

GGs Nami. Yeah c-stick tilts give you the weak versions of Ryu's tilts which makes confirming Utilt into DP a lot easier. Feel like I need to spend more time with his OOS options, even if it's tough to do a proper DP I imagine regular up-B should still be pretty strong.

Anyone else wanna play?

Anyone up to play 1v1? Will probably be using Lucas the most.

Need to play until the NWC starts

Oh damn I forgot the games been balanced again.....wonder if my mains got affected D:

GGs Nami. Yeah c-stick tilts give you the weak versions of Ryu's tilts which makes confirming Utilt into DP a lot easier. Feel like I need to spend more time with his OOS options, even if it's tough to do a proper DP I imagine regular up-B should still be pretty strong.

Anyone else wanna play?
I'm down.

GGs Boney, I gotta do chores and then I'll come back.

Follow up Ike's dtilt with fair at juggle percents, it's guaranteed. Also, uthrow is useless, go for dthrow and chase with either fair or uair depending on how they DI. I don't know what his new buffs are, but I didn't notice anything different than usual.

ffdgh

I just noticed ryu can do all his specials except down b(?) with the a button. Awesome
KuGsj.gif

Haha, you totally had me beat anyway, but at that last part I literally dropped my controller.

EDIT: Well, that's two embarrassing losses in a row.

Top Bottom