• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Boney

Banned
Bought Ryu

So someone fight me

GGs Boney, I gotta do chores and then I'll come back.

Follow up Ike's dtilt with fair at juggle percents, it's guaranteed. Also, uthrow is useless, go for dthrow and chase with either fair or uair depending on how they DI. I don't know what his new buffs are, but I didn't notice anything different than usual.
His up throw is different now apparently. Less end lag. So I was trying it out then. Also his ftilt is faster but hits for less damage and his dash attack is faster and is stronger. I think his jab combo might be faster as well and supposedly aether will hold you better

Bought Ryu

So someone fight me

His up throw is different now apparently. Less end lag. So I was trying it out then. Also his ftilt is faster but hits for less damage and his dash attack is faster and is stronger. I think his jab combo might be faster as well and supposedly aether will hold you better

I guess I'll have to lab him out. I don't like that ftilt change, it was a punishing tool perfect for pivot attacking dudes chasing you. I rarely use dash attack anyway, so that's not much. His jab might fully connect more reliably at high percents, but by that point you should be fishing for the kills with dtilt and grabs.

Roy is fun, what'd you think?

Oidisco

Roy is taking me a long time to get my head around. I keep trying to do Marth things with him and that obviously is working out for me.

Boney

Banned
I guess I'll have to lab him out. I don't like that ftilt change, it was a punishing tool perfect for pivot attacking dudes chasing you. I rarely use dash attack anyway, so that's not much. His jab might fully connect more reliably at high percents, but by that point you should be fishing for the kills with dtilt and grabs.

Roy is fun, what'd you think?
He's cool definately. But I don't think I buy his up close gimmick.

Qurupeke

I only got Ness Lucas. Hopefully I'll be able to buy the rest of the characters tomorrow. He was one of my mains so it's fun to play as him.

Illucio

Banned
Oh god I forgot how hard Lucas Dsmash hits

HHNNNNNNNNGGGGGG
I forgot too... it's so useful when you know how to time it. I'm digging the his new side b, didn't he used to freeze with side b? Pk Freeze seems more faster.
Up DSmash is still amazing, and they messed around with his air down a's speed,timing, and priority and it's bothering the hell out of me.

I still love my little man though, I like some changes but I hate others...

I forgot too... it's so useful when you know how to time it. I'm digging the his new side b, didn't he used to freeze with side b? Pk Freeze seems more faster.
Up DSmash is still amazing, and they messed around with his air down a's speed,timing, and priority and it's bothering the hell out of me.

I still love my little man though, I like some changes but I hate others...

Pk freeze is easier to land now imo. Pk fire feels nerfed.....or its harder to use.

I cant remember but can Lucas also reflect projectiles with his Fsmash?

Illucio

Banned
Pk freeze is easier to land now imo. Pk fire feels nerfed.....or its harder to use.

I cant remember but can Lucas also reflect projectiles with his Fsmash?
Pk fire is not nerfed, it's knock back is amazing. You need it to knock people off the stage then to attack with UP B or to jump off the stage to down air a them.

I believe his wood stick deflects like Ness's bat.

Top Bottom