• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Cronox

Banned
Really? Is there a video?

Just talk on /r/smashbros and the Captain Falcon boards. Maybe I went too far saying it wasn't a nerf at all, but people are saying that it helps with combo'ing and uair combos into knee at later percents. Less damage = less knockback. Falcon has so many ways of killing, losing the "uair at 140% for the KO" isn't that big a deal.

Liking what I've read of the patch, the only thing that seems like it went too far are the Diddy changes. Everything else is a step in the right direction, besides the little hp buff to Luma for no particular reason.

Siara, feed me Shadow Balls.

Welp, I read that entirely too late.

And this has certainly been a learning experience! Feel like dead weight in most of these matches. Didn't know you could turn on friendly fire like that either so I'm trying to adjust to that too. Cool mechanic.

Welp, I read that entirely too late.

And this has certainly been a learning experience! Feel like dead weight in most of these matches. Didn't know you could turn on friendly fire like that either so I'm trying to adjust to that too. Cool mechanic.
Yeah, doubles are horrible without friendly fire on.

Projectile spam dominates.

Need one more for doubles.

Cray, why don't you stay on my team? :(

Bah, my food is here. At least I ended on a better note! Thanks for the games, I'll prolly play some more later if you guys are around!
Thanks for playing. We all play a ton here. Good to see more new blood.

Time to eat, good games.

You probably noticed this, but you need to be safer on landing. I got a lot of KO's off of spacing a landing or blocking an aerial. You know how to land the sweetspot, so now I guess you need to find better ways to land it. I don't know anything about Zelda.

Time to eat, good games.

You probably noticed this, but you need to be safer on landing. I got a lot of KO's off of spacing a landing or blocking an aerial. You know how to land the sweetspot, so now I guess you need to find better ways to land it. I don't know anything about Zelda.

Yeah, thats part of a lot of my experimentations when playing others on GAF. Trying to figure out how to improve the aerial game in most areas. Landing, offstage, etc. I find Zelda is too vulnerable on the ground and can do far better in the air. Just finding ways to punish recoveries or land more fairs/bairs

I didn't tell you to leave. -_- I just thought you need to stick your little brother in the closet for a while.

I think it is more fun learning a partner in-depth, personally.
Actually this is good timing for me, I got something I need to do. GGs guys, gotta entertain some peeps and hopefully later there are still matches.

One more for 2v2.

Oh I thought switching was normal.

The lag wasn't too bad so I don't mind if Captain stays!

Actually this is good timing for me, I got something I need to do. GGs guys, gotta entertain some peeps and hopefully later there are still matches.
Nah, I always stick with one partner. Whoever works best with my character. In this case, Jiggs is one of three good partners Bowser has.

Yeah....going back to FG is a joke...I feel sorry for this samus I played but he just got hit by a tornado lol.

Bair into the stage and an aerial elevator for kills is just brutal...

edit: actually that aerial elevator that I did was really cool...new ideas lol

Top Bottom